SP Antiquity Fantasy Ancient Time : Hegemony of heroes

Users who are viewing this thread

Ademar

Sergeant at Arms
szxsf9.jpg

Scenario
Ancient Time : Hegemony of heroes is a mod set in a fictional land during a fictional era. It wills count 12 factions with a Roman era style plus my imagination (I'm writing the complete scenario ^^)

Scripts
I need a scripter at this time

I need a scripter with skills in Python to be able to add script like :
- New factions
- Tavern new animations
- Sea battles
- Diplomacy
- Freelancer

If I find no one, it doesn't mean that the mod will die, the release will just suffer of some delay.

Factions
A picture is better than words
PS : Names aren't definitives
alma1z.png

I do it in a fictional land because it allows me some eccentricities :p

MEDIA
Some axes
2b2zbr.png
A gladiator helmet
rtjn76.png
Some shield
29em44w.png
Danel noble warrior
demr0z.png
A cataphract
28jh26b.png
21cuwrn.png
2weaqs4.png
20i97w8.png
Danel berserker
You'd better not face them in close combat ;p

PS : Don't mind the weird rope XD

The bearskin (Not the bear head) is from Ficus Romanpack
15s9fo7.png

Danel archer
ine3bt.png

MODDB Link : http://www.moddb.com/mods/ancient-time-hegemony-of-heroes

Wow i hope ull done well and cope with this. i would help you but im Noob, know nothing only playing  :lol: pls add some secret missions and myths it will improve ur mod and wish u the best

If you succeed at this it will be the fist time a mod with egyptian like faction survives the construction/concept stage(as far as i know at least). Good luck!

When I first saw the title of this thread, I was hoping it was going to be bronze age, but I see that it isn't. Regardless, really interesting ideas you have and you seem to be going about implementing them in the right way, so good luck with your mod. I look forward to seeing more.

This is pretty cool looking. I recommend throwing in some bronze items possibly; but all the same it looks pretty neat. Will there be any mythological aspects like beasts and demigods in this or is it more grounded to low medieval fantasy standards?

To be honest, Mythological creatures were planned but I think it's better to do it as a submod after the main release and if you have pictures of bronze items you like, you can post it, I'll see what to do with it ^^
Comrade Crimson said:
This is pretty cool looking. I recommend throwing in some bronze items possibly; but all the same it looks pretty neat. Will there be any mythological aspects like beasts and demigods in this or is it more grounded to low medieval fantasy standards?

Back
Top Bottom