Ancalimon is the new CEO of the History Channel

Users who are viewing this thread

@Krik Killer. All of us patriotic Americans love the wit and wisdom of Larry the Cable Guy, he likes shopping at Wal Mart in order to buy American flags made in Bangladesh or Laos, he is historically significant. The Learning Channel had that Sarah Palin "reality" show. What were we supposed to learn from that anyway, that she is nasty and extremely stupid? A half-hour one time show could have taught us that, so including the commercials it would have been a single two hour show. Those commercials would teach me more then I ever needed to know about diabetes, bone loss and every disease known to mankind. I'm expecting some sort of medical degree in the mail any day now because I watched a lot of TV. WARNING: side effects may include internal bleeding, foaming of the mouth, insanity, death, sleep driving, in fact this drug is so dangerous forget we even mentioned it, you are better off with the disease.

Suspicous Pilgrim said:
Speaking of Wal Mart, I made an anti lower-middle class joke!

What do you call the grocery section of Walmart?
A soup kitchen.

They now advertise on TV that they will cash checks for you. With more Wal Mart shoppers comes less people with bank accounts. You don't need to enslave Americans they run right into the pens all by themselves! Like moths to a flame they just can't help cutting their own throats.

Or evicted generals or {insert name of desperate higher class person here}.

Back
Top Bottom