Ancalimon is the new CEO of the History Channel

Users who are viewing this thread

So what the hell happenned with them? I've been watching said channel for the last few days and all I've seen are:
-some dudes trying to catch bigfoot with traps
-A greek guy with a fake tan and hilarious hair talking about how aliens built every single ancient building and taught humans all about science
-More crazy dudes explaining how you'll get visited by the men in black if you *somehow* make contact with an UFO

And similar shenanigans, with noone to give a counter-argument.
I mean, I remember watching documentaries about both world wars, the Roman Empire and the like on this channel, and yeah, I'm aware that they had flaws and all that, but at least they weren't talking about aliens teaching humans how to eat a potato. What the hell happenned?

History channel is terrible. History international is fine.
History channel is now FOUR things.
1:Nazis
2:Aliens
3:Modern engineering feats
4:A mix of the other three.

Evilknightz said:
History channel is terrible. History international is fine.
History channel is now FOUR things.
1:Nazis
2:Aliens
3:Modern engineering feats
4:A mix of the other three.

And the Nazis are only on Mondays.  :sad:

It's just the nature of T.V. .  The X channels are in a ratings pandemonium.

Scifi (syfy) shows wrestling and the hunting of ghosts, History shows aliens, and AMC has new Zombie shows.

I use to watch the History channel day and night, and I guess there's only so much you can show of the same old topics till it gets old.

I still watch it alot, and I don't mind so much even the new Ancient Aliens program, as at least im being exposed to new monolithic content, such as Puma Punku etc. which I hadn't heard about before, but some programs really have no place such as Ax Men, Ice Road Truckers etc..

Or that auction show, how is it entertaining or informing again? You meet ordinary boring people and they give the guys their stuff. Or was it that show with the two pickers? I wasn't planning to sleep just yet when I watched that show, but 5 minutes in and I had no choice.

hehe..  Pawn Stars and American Pickers.

American Pickers is tolerable in the episodes where we actually get to see that Danielle chick's ass.
Turns out she is a burlesque dancer.

http://www.yuppiepunk.org/2010/04/danielle-colby-cushman-american-pickers.html

D'Sparil said:
So what the hell happenned with them? I've been watching said channel for the last few days and all I've seen are:
-some dudes trying to catch bigfoot with traps
-A greek guy with a fake tan and hilarious hair talking about how aliens built every single ancient building and taught humans all about science
-More crazy dudes explaining how you'll get visited by the men in black if you *somehow* make contact with an UFO

And similar shenanigans, with noone to give a counter-argument.
I mean, I remember watching documentaries about both world wars, the Roman Empire and the like on this channel, and yeah, I'm aware that they had flaws and all that, but at least they weren't talking about aliens teaching humans how to eat a potato. What the hell happenned?

How can you be so blind!
Alien Control our every move!
WE MUST RESIST THEM!
Obama is just a puppet of the New World Order who are under direct control of the Zeta Reticuli.

Wake up call!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkQ0OJ5Byls&ob=av2el

P.S: im not serious.  :roll:

There actually are some pretty damn good programs on there though.

Engineering an Empire was great, I have all of it on DVD.

Ancient Discoveries was damn entertaining too.

I had in mind to make a comic about it, but I don't make comics. Also, Ancalimon has been in control of H for a long long time. Also, you forgot about X-loggers. I predict the next version will be called Lunar Loggers. Also, Ice road Truckers; they rammed that so far down our throats.

Ghost Nostrodamas' prophesy of Bigfoot's secret about alien bible codes. Tonight at 10.

Remeber when MTV has music videos? Remember when MTV2 was made to house ousted music videos? Remember when VH1 was made to house ousted music videos? Remember when VH5(?) was made to house ousted music videos?

D'Sparil said:

That guy is my favorite History Channel contributor ever!

17a39786-eb51-4e4a-90f9-3f9b108688af.jpg

Maybe he's an alien...

Archonsod said:
The History channel has always been ****e.

It was never this bad though, whole weekends dedicated to fruitcakes who think that their imaginary space aliens are somehow more sophistated and scientific than imaginary gods and angels. They ask "could the gods have actually been men from other planets?" and answer that yes of course they were because they saw that episode of Star Trek when Apollo got hit with a photon torpedo. They show things that I have never heard of like that ancient underground complex in Turkey but then they ruin it by acting crazy and talking nonsense. Those ancient eastern Indian religious writings that they keep referring to read like science fiction because that is exactly what it is. Slimy pawnbrokers and other trashy "reality" shows don't have anything to do with history. History Internation is mostly just showing the old History Channel stuff from six or ten years ago. I think all of the cable channels are owned by the same moron now, he changes Sci-Fi to Siffeee and puts new trashy sitcoms loaded with juvenile sex jokes on TV Land along with garbage reality shows glorifying repo men, circus freak tattoo artists, bounty hunters and whatever else they can find after lifting up a big flat stone off the ground. I went down to just basic cable and will soon be using just over the air stuff if I can.

Rebelknight said:
What if indeed the Alien visited us? huh?

Imaginary god and Angel?

Opinion is Opinion.

These are fun and interesting ideas but they dedicate way too much time to these things while calling it history. I realize that history is written by the winners and it is often wrong but I thought it was bad when according to them the only things that ever happened were Hitler and the American Civil War, this is just ridiculous. By the way I am Bigfoot and they will never catch me!!!!

Back
Top Bottom