Anachronism Addon [v5.1] ~May 28th~ *OUTDATED*

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kassel said:
I seem to recall in another HYW post that upon creation of a new game, England and France are supposed to be at war, and to restart the game if not.  I've tried this FIVE times now, and each time upon game start, England is at war with no one, and France is at war with no one.  Should I wait a few moments for war to be declared?

Thoughts?

Cheers.
They should be at war when it starts. You will just have to keep trying I guess, or take the chance that war will eventually be declared.

is anyone else getting this error? "unable to open texture file Textures\pigface.dds" or am i just being punished by the lord almighty?

When you enter brest it still says "You enter the town of Zendar".

almost the bes mod ever! exept the enemy cavalry drives me crazy :evil: I hope you make partys where is no cavarly.

Great mod, I'm loving it. 

I do feel like there is an overly saturated amount of aym...(forget)... raiders.  The horse archer type raiders.  Well, great for honor if you can handle them with a small army.

kazuma said:
Great mod, I'm loving it. 

I do feel like there is an overly saturated amount of aym...(forget)... raiders.  The horse archer type raiders.  Well, great for honor if you can handle them with a small army.
Yeah, I'm taking care of them.

They are pretty rewarding, though I am having trouble beating them with minimal losses.  Are there any tricks to take them with minimal losses? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom