An Interview With GABRILDURO

Users who are viewing this thread

I think hes asking about your opinion on the value of freedom in general or maybe more specifically: What does freedom mean to you? ( Im probably wrong on this just a guess)

as for my question ( I could go on forever I just wanted to give others a chance to ask you :lol:):

How hard was it for you to gather your team for 1755?

Dellivis said:
as for my question ( I could go on forever I just wanted to give others a chance to ask you :lol:):
HAHAHAHAHAH, thx Dell!

How hard was it for you to gather your team for 1755?
VERY!! :evil:
Only Alan was very close to me but.....You know Alan: :oops: :oops: :oops: NOOO, me modding with you, MR Gabrilduro?? :shock: :shock: NOOOO, too shy!!! :oops: :oops:
HAhahaha, sorry Alan!! :wink:
I first asked to Admiral Nelson....but he said had no talent in it....but made the 1st supp pic and always followed and supported me!! (THX Admy!!) I used to call him Ranger cuz he loved Rogers rangers.
But Alan was my 1st mate. Always very helpful and super nice to evvvvrybody!!
Then Crumbs accepted to help me to find a Mohawk hair styled face....and ended up becoming our best modding mate (I cannot believe he just stopped comunicating :cry: :cry: )
Then Pogo came and.....found those GREAT pics for menus.
Michael made videos only, but I made him team mate as well (I wish he could make one as well of v. 3.0.!!)
Then Poomtang offered his great modelling and I remember asking for a white officer horse, as 1st model :cool: ) ....I do not hear from Poom since he got mad on ACW, though.... :???:
Auldman was very nice to us on topics, and I remember asking him to join.
He never realized what a big emotional and general support he was for me and the team.....expecially in super critical situations.....may be he thinks that being in a tem just means modelling and modding and coding  :lol: (heheh...good old Tommy :wink: )
Bearskull candidated himself as history guy and started to get along with Auld about that (and history research takes time and effort, guys....we do not just invent things... :cool: )
Leadtail did a GREAT job on USA map (you stubborn Texan....we all miss you!!! GONE without a word... :evil: )
Antigonos always worked as a Master Scene maker Helper....but for the beauty of his work, I always considered him as a part of our Team!!!
Gaston& Yozzer did an outstanding job on latest releases.....but they both left, in some way.....
Hope Yozz will come back some time.....we PMed at least to each other.
Gaston is still around, but seems to wanting to remain away from further modding (??!! :cry: )

Finally a certain Dellivis did a tons of things for me and team....but I don t know if he knows that he is part of the GABBY TEAM, as well!! :wink:
Hehehe :razz:

waaa...you make me more shy gab hehehehee  :oops: :oops:
yes..Gab make my dream come true..I love musket and 18th centure warfare era..and he make 1755 old frontier..and single player ,, I'm very happy  :eek:
Crumbs,Admiral Nelson,Pogo,Poomtang,Auldman,Bearskull,Leadtail,Antigonos,Gaston& Yozzer,Dellivis,the big Family 1755and 1776 Mod..I'm very happy to know you all and learn from you too..and when I'm breaking up with my girlfriend and sad and down..they all are the first person that who comforted my spirit again. :oops:

Hmm... Hiya people. okay, Question for my dear friend gabby:

Did you think you were going to have so many supporters, downloaders, and such popularity? I mean, if they made a book it would be called: The Legend of GABRILDURO

Alan De Soison said:
.....and when I'm breaking up with my girlfriend and sad and down..they all are the first person that who comforted my spirit again. :oops:

Oh and Alan, your post looks so blinky i thought it was a police car :grin:

GABRILDURO said:
Only Alan was very close to me but.....You know Alan: :oops: :oops: :oops: NOOO, me modding with you, MR Gabrilduro?? :shock: :shock: NOOOO, too shy!!! :oops: :oops:

Same to you gabby :wink:

ajolin said:
Hmm... Hiya people. okay, Question for my dear friend gabby:

Did you think you were going to have so many supporters, downloaders, and such popularity? I mean, if they made a book it would be called: The Legend of GABRILDURO

NOT AT ALL! :shock:

Alan De Soison said:
.....and when I'm breaking up with my girlfriend and sad and down..they all are the first person that who comforted my spirit again. :oops:

Oh and Alan, your post looks so blinky i thought it was a police car :grin:
GABRILDURO said:
Same to you gabby :wink:

I LOVED ALAN S WAY TO EXPRESS HIMSELF THAT WAY.....MAY BE CHILDISH BUT EXPRESS ALL HIS FEELINGS....AND I LEARNED TO DO THE SAME :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dellivis said:
Gab heres one:

What is your favorite quote and why?
Hah...did a search to find some Grats and Personal Topics here and....hey! I just missed this one, time ago!  Dell...jeees.. :oops:
Still in time to answer?
What did you mean, btw?  :eek:
Gab

Back
Top Bottom