An Interview With GABRILDURO

Users who are viewing this thread

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Thx to all of you up above :mrgreen:

Ok, somebody suggested me we can even make this like an "INTERVIEW" kind topic as well :cool: ....
So ...........go ahead, if you want, hehehehe

......first question??? :twisted:

Gabby

GABRILDURO said:

Ok, somebody suggested me we can even make this like an "INTERVIEW" kind topic as well :cool: ....

Gabby
Question about what  sir?
About you?  :mrgreen:

GABRILDURO said:

Gabby

Gab.  2 part question: When did you have the idea at first to start modding and how long did it take you to think up doing the French and Indian war style mod (last of the Mohican)?

3rd & 4th Question: Gabs, Why are you love to modding a mod with Musket? 1755, 1776, A House Divided (Unless 1945)?
And What is your new projects after finishing 1776?  I hope La Revolution Francais  :grin:

Dellivis said:
GABRILDURO said:

Gabby

Gab.  2 part question:

-When did you have the idea at first to start modding
My first modding experience was on Liberty or death, but only changing things made by the author, as well as about 1866, and Blue&Grey (grats to all these Mods devs!!!)

-how long did it take you to think up doing the French and Indian war style mod (last of the Mohican)?
As soon as I saw AoFI. :mrgreen:
But I wanted to make an American revolution Mod, actually. :???: My son loved an italian old comic about that period of time, that came out 40 years ago: Il Comandante Mark
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH_Hu82-YN8
But I also LOVED&ADORED the Last of The Mohicans movie (aaaand....1941's movie: Northwest passage!! )
So I asked Shredzorz the permission to work on his mod.....and the rest is history, heheheeh
(PS some ppl say I OVER credit ppl.....well, let me tell you that I feel is a must to credit such good persons, that were so available with me and folks in general  :???:)

-Why are you love to modding a mod with Musket? 1755, 1776, A House Divided (Unless 1945)?
Only 1755&1776 are my own projects. I just supported and donated to other mods, btw.
And I am an expert of Western era, more than Colonial period....but I explained why I made my first Official Mod, up above.
-What is your new projects after finishing 1776?  I hope La Revolution Francais 
......making peace with my wife and kids Hah! this modding thing is a "family relations Killer"!!
No, honestly my biggest passion since a kid was western movies, books and comics about Old Far West, expecially blue soldiers with Indians fighting!!!
I want to make an 1860's Far west Mod, in the future......and maybe with some special ambientations (lost sites with ......wait, wait.....or they will steal my ideas or....start to press me for this project, hehehe)

Dell.....would you pls stop moving this topic back and forward :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :???: :???:
HAHAHAHAHAHA
you are making me daisy :shock: :roll:
....I actually liked the interview in old topic, as well
Oh, is ok, anyway :wink:
Gabby

Dellivis said:
hehe I is a sneaky moderator  :wink:

What is one thing you want the fans of your mod(s) to remember about you?
About 1755 - my way to focus on the Indian s importance in that war
About 1776 - the power of the Freedom Value

About all mods - how nice is learning history while playing (see close to my pic: IMPARA GIOCANDO?)

Dellivis:

Whats the one thing you enjoy most about Modding?

Making something likeble, with the friendly help of ppl and the friendly apreciation of players :mrgreen: (....even if is not always like that... :???: :???: )

13exa said:
Well, I hope you get your peace with wife and kids  :grin:
Does modding "kill" your working (in reality) skills too?
It almost does, really....but it depends on the kind of work as well.
I have been changing 4 jobs in 3 years, lately cuz of the International Crys
I work in a hospital now, but I used to be a supervisor in a Fitness company, making equipment for Gyms (spent 15 years there!! :???: ). That s very sad at 47 years old....
Modding so much and so fast (check my modding time.....they were few months for 1755, and I was alone before Alan and then all the other mates and helpers came.....) really kills your social and working life, expecially in adult age.

A teenager has    --- school

An adult has      ----work----marriage----kids---social life (try to sit in a condominion reunion for 3/4 hours :roll:) etc etc....

Yeah, is extremely hard....and sometimes makes you very nervous and aggressive, I tell you :twisted:
But I always force myself to be nice to ppl cuz I HATED when posting to modders and....being ignored or treated badly :???:
Gabby

asterix 2010 said:
If you had to mod a game other than M&b, Warband, Or WFAS, what would it be?
GUN! Colton White story and gameplay was just great!!
"I am Hoodoo Brown!!!"
---BANG---
"....you were....."
...walks away....

hehehehehe

GABRILDURO said:
13exa said:
I work in a hospital now, but I used to be a supervisor in a Fitness company, making equipment for Gyms (spent 15 years there!! :???: ). That s very sad at 47 years old....
Modding so much and so fast (check my modding time.....they were few months for 1755, and I was alone before Alan and then all the other mates and helpers came.....) really kills your social and working life, expecially in adult age.

An adult has      ----work----marriage----kids---social life (try to sit in a condominion reunion for 3/4 hours :roll:) etc etc....

Yeah, is extremely hard....and sometimes makes you very nervous and aggressive, I tell you :twisted:
But I always force myself to be nice to ppl cuz I HATED when posting to modders and....being ignored or treated badly :???:
Gabby

woow..I must making and finish my Mod before i married and have a kids then or my wife will be hate me hihihihihi :lol: :lol:

Alan De Soison said:
GABRILDURO said:
13exa said:

Gabby

woow..I must making and finish my Mod before i married and have a kids then or my wife will be hate me hihihihihi :lol: :lol:
When do you married? Last time, I heard you get broken heart, friends  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom