An idea

Users who are viewing this thread

LDominating

Regular
We can implement a system where if you escape beign a prisoner we choose an allied city to spawn?
You know so we don't get taken prisoner like 3 seconds later.

I know TW it's like a brain storm thing that should have been added with the release.
It's hard to believe joining an army and losing is possible
It couldn't be the AI not utilising a moutain with 150 fians and instead going STRONK into Sturgian T5 infantry.
Weird..

We can implement a system where if you escape beign a prisoner we choose an allied city to spawn?

I know TW it's like a brain storm thing that should have been added with the release.
It couldn't be the AI not utilising a moutain with 150 fians and instead going STRONK into Sturgian T5 infantry.
Weird..

I sometimes wonder if the game creates a sense of difficulty by making the Player Character's allies particularly idiotic. I can't count the number of times I've now seen armies march into horrid odds, or box themselves into dead ends so they can get steamrolled. Or watching the AI-controlled Sturgians from other lords go charging across big, open fields toward Battanian archers... and they don't even seem to think of raising their shields until a quarter of them are dead. Bloody Sea Raiders know to hold up a shield, but Sturgians don't.

Weird..
How about they just give us a teleportation gun that shoots blue and orange portals so we can go anywhere on the map and maybe a robot companion who doesn't shut up

Back
Top Bottom