Resolved An enemy running from me when I'm besieged in the town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

世界知名伟人

Sergeant at Arms
Summary: This army was about to join the siege with another army against this town. But it runs away when it closes in.
How to Reproduce: Use my save.
Have you used cheats and if so which: I've installed this mod. But I don't think it matters.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
5DD08BA558CFCDD228EBDFBF7937A05E654C4829

Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Last edited:
Hey, we dont support for the mods and the modded games. Please manually remove all the mod files, verify the integrity of the game files and try to reproduce the issue on a new campaign. If the issue is persistent on a new, unmodded campaign, please let me know.

It is definetly not that mod obviously.

However what makes you think it's a bug? Does it always happen, that other parties never join ongoing sieges, or just at this time? Might be just that the ai remembers its got a "better" thing to do, or that they are running out of influence or food?

However what makes you think it's a bug? Does it always happen, that other parties never join ongoing sieges, or just at this time? Might be just that the ai remembers its got a "better" thing to do, or that they are running out of influence or food?
Not those cases. They were trying to join the siege but scared off by me in the besiged town. The moment it loses the sight of my party it comes back, and then fled away. It loops. I don't think it should be afraid of some party in a town under siege.

Hey, it does not matter what mod it is. Once the game is modded there is no way for us to know which code the modder has changed. If the issue is persistent on a new, unmodded campaign i can forward the issue to the QA team for further inspection.

Hey, it does not matter what mod it is. Once the game is modded there is no way for us to know which code the modder has changed. If the issue is persistent on a new, unmodded campaign i can forward the issue to the QA team for further inspection.
I've removed the foregoing mod and reuploaded the save. This bug exists in v1.1.1.

Hey, i would like to inform you that our team have fixed this issue and the fix should be implemented. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Back
Top Bottom