An apology.

Users who are viewing this thread

Shemaforash said:
Anubis was unbanned on the demand that he either records all his matches or uses MOSS. You could easily read this before spreading misinformation. So far Anubis has recorded all his matches.

I don't see that he got banned or even warned in the BCM. Isn't this the relevant tournament for judging his case? I'm pretty sure if there was any solid evidence about his cheating the BCM admins would have been informed about it.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,378801.0.html

All the other cheaters are still active in the community aswell so just dw and wait a few more weeks^^

OliESC said:
I don't see that he got banned or even warned in the BCM. Isn't this the relevant tournament for judging his case? I'm pretty sure if there was any solid evidence about his cheating the BCM admins would have been informed about it.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,378801.0.html

BCM is not community hosted like WSC and the evidence provided for the three banned players is most likely from WBMM anti-cheat.

I don't claim to understand how the BCM admin team thinks, it's not as involved in the scene as the WSC admins.
A condition for the "suspicious players" in WSC was to provide some sort of evidence (recordings, MOSS), he has provided a recording for every match.

One of the admins in WSC was part of the initial investigation in mercenaries that got him banned. Which is probably why he's on that list. So it seems they have given him and other accused players a chance to redeem themselves.

In my eyes Anubis is far less suspicious of a player now that he's willing to provide a POV recording of matches.
Even though I say this I still think the evidence provided in mercenaries is suspicious.

Well you not only cheated you hypocritically accused some other players of cheating aswell, and after you got caught you simply went around and chat **** in forums, meanwhile i hope you never get unbanned i know whitin few tournaments your ban will be reversed [insult removed]

When the case involving Anubis was brought up, I did not get the idea that it was Kern's initiative. I also don't share the idea that the evidence was insufficient; it was as clear-cut as possible without the use of spyware.

I'm not saying that being tournament admin and banning cheaters when cheating yourself isn't hypocritical, but to claim he needs to apologize for banning another cheater from his own tournament is beyond absurd.

Shemaforash said:
BCM is not community hosted like WSC and the evidence provided for the three banned players is most likely from WBMM anti-cheat.

I don't claim to understand how the BCM admin team thinks, it's not as involved in the scene as the WSC admins.
A condition for the "suspicious players" in WSC was to provide some sort of evidence (recordings, MOSS), he has provided a recording for every match.

One of the admins in WSC was part of the initial investigation in mercenaries that got him banned. Which is probably why he's on that list. So it seems they have given him and other accused players a chance to redeem themselves.

In my eyes Anubis is far less suspicious of a player now that he's willing to provide a POV recording of matches.
Even though I say this I still think the evidence provided in mercenaries is suspicious.

Well, Gibby was admin of the BCM, Tardet too. SirAlecks and Charlini were referees who are both admins on WSC. So I'd say BCM and WSC seem to be not that much seperated :grin: 
SirAlecks is even the guy who had provided the 'evidence' which got Anubis banned but apparently didn't provide the same evidence for BCM too.

Don't get me wrong I agree that it might have looked suspicious and deciding to have one use MOSS in case of a suspicion is up to the admin team running a tournament. But it doesn't prove beyond any doubt that he is in fact a cheater.
Now Anubis is recording all matches and suddenly he's less suspicious and it rather looks like he never cheated. His actual performance didn't drop and the same weird shots can be found in his recordings.

Watly said:
When the case involving Anubis was brought up, I did not get the idea that it was Kern's initiative. I also don't share the idea that the evidence was insufficient; it was as clear-cut as possible without the use of spyware.

I'm not saying that being tournament admin and banning cheaters when cheating yourself isn't hypocritical, but to claim he needs to apologize for banning another cheater from his own tournament is beyond absurd.
Just hypothetical, let's assume that the evidence was sufficient and Anubis was a proven cheater. Then I don't understand why kern, nessa and odin did not get the same chance to use MOSS or just to record and to continue in the WSC.

I guess I already know the answer: Cause kern, nessa and odin are cheaters beyond any doubt while Anubis was only suspected. It wouldn't make sense to let a proven cheater play in any tournament.
And this is the reason why I think that someone who clearly is a proven cheater and put a lot of effort into damaging the reputation of a just suspected one should apologize for this action.

For the record, I wasn't, directly or not, involved in the decision which got Nessa, Odin and Eduard banned from the BCM. Just clarifying since I saw my name up there. I obviously salute the decision which got all three banned but I don't think using me to make a parallel in the current discussion is any relevant.

Anubis was cheating, when he used to cheat 9/10 were only headshots and he was tracking and instantly switching between opponents, now he doesn't cheat  and comparing his current performance to the way he used to play its very obvious, imo he is good archer and sometime hits very good shots, but they arent frequent as when he was cheating

S_ said:
Anubis was cheating, when he used to cheat 9/10 were only headshots and he was tracking and instantly switching between opponents, now he doesn't cheat  and comparing his current performance to the way he used to play its very obvious, imo he is good archer and sometime hits very good shots, but they arent frequent as when he was cheating

This ^^

I don’t think BCM had a public list of people that had to use MOSS, as stated in the rules, they were supposed to be contacted privately and no one apart of the admin team and the affected player should have known.

Cheater,hacker,liar,hypocrit and still gonna be an admin of some future events.

tbh biggest fault is Taleworlds. Their policy and anti cheat system on these cheaters is terrible and lousy and i dont give a damn if server is private or not. You cheat? Your banned perma forever and on forums too.

Alyss said:
Narmin said:
DeepSoul said:
What’s done is done

No its not we have to bash him for eternity and make an example of the C**t

First eduard blames cheaters while cheating then you blame eduard while you cheat too. Is this cheaterception or wtf

man Alyss I really told Chowski and everyone else to stop getting on you because I really felt bad for you but look at you, you bring it upon yourself. Do you ever wonder why no one in EU or NA likes you? it is because you always start ****. [insults removed]

Where is your butt buddy Nessa? Oh wait he was also among the 3 that got caught hacking

Narmin said:
Alyss said:
Narmin said:
DeepSoul said:
What’s done is done

First eduard blames cheaters while cheating then you blame eduard while you cheat too. Is this cheaterception or wtf

man Alyss I really told Chowski and everyone else to stop getting on you because I really felt bad for you but look at you, you bring it upon yourself. Do you ever wonder why no one in EU or NA likes you? it is because you always start ****. [insults removed]

Where is your butt buddy Nessa? Oh wait he was also among the 3 that got caught hacking
Haha, you are so desperate. You were told to stop banning me on NA duel for banning you on ronin where you were banned for cheat. You didn't listen because you are such a kid. I might be 16 as you say it so often but at least I know how to respond without throwing insults. You should stop telling lies and acting like a super cool guy. You were banned from other games for cheating as well and you are claiming that it's always a coincidence ? Then you lose 7-1 a ft7 and have poor blocks but 3 hours later you block everything but holds, and you are telling me you don't cheat and try to help me ? You also used pink javs, which is cheating as well, so don't act like you are angry at cheaters.

Have a nice day Narmin

PS: be careful with your answer you might get a mute :smile:

Alyss said:
Narmin said:
Alyss said:
Narmin said:
DeepSoul said:
What’s done is done

Haha, you are so desperate. You were told to stop banning me on NA duel for banning you on ronin where you were banned for cheat. You didn't listen because you are such a kid. I might be 16 as you say it so often but at least I know how to respond without throwing insults. You should stop telling lies and acting like a super cool guy. You were banned from other games for cheating as well and you are claiming that it's always a coincidence ? Then you lose 7-1 a ft7 and have poor blocks but 3 hours later you block everything but holds, and you are telling me you don't cheat and try to help me ? You also used pink javs, which is cheating as well, so don't act like you are angry at cheaters.

Have a nice day Narmin

PS: be careful with your answer you might get a mute :smile:

I got better things to do than argue with a 2000s baby on a dead game.

Back
Top Bottom