An apology to the community

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorlock

Knight at Arms
Hey guys Gorlock here,

I know that I have been a real jerk in the past weeks and I’ve ridiculed everyone in the community on their playing. I just want to say from the bottom of my heart, I’d just like to take the time to apologize...
To absolutely nobody! The champ does what the **** he wants!

You cannot ridicule me on my playing based on the simple fact I do not play ....

But god knows you would have such a good time if I actually did  :roll:

Tardet said:
You cannot ridicule me on my playing based on the simple fact I do not play ....

But god knows you would have such a good time if I actually did  :roll:
Some are warriors of the pen, whereas some are of the sword!

Fear not, you are a warrior nonetheless!

Yea!

kid_warrior_by_dntudesigner-d8rzchw.jpg

Gorlock said:
Hey guys Gorlock here,

I know that I have been a real jerk in the past weeks and I’ve ridiculed everyone in the community on their playing. I just want to say from the bottom of my heart, I’d just like to take the time to apologize...

I agree with this statement 100%

The real question is, why is Gorlock the champ? Have you actually won something? I mean if we gave out "****ter of the year" awards, then you could have some claim to fame  :wink:

MrNevino1 said:
The real question is, why is Gorlock the champ? Have you actually won something? I mean if we gave out "****ter of the year" awards, then you could have some claim to fame  :wink:

Don't beat on Gorlock, he's the punching bag of OE, but I'll be damned if anyone else touches him.

Gorlock said:
Hey guys Gorlock here,

An NA player being champ axaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom