• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Resolved An active quest has -2147483648 days left...

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Poopsoid

Recruit
Summary: Investigate Neretzes Folly quest has -2147483648 days left... It was stated like that from the very beginning (from about version 1.3, o so... till now) when I bought a game. After every game upgrade I just rewrite the save after reloading the previous one, so the bug appeared long ago and still alive...
How to Reproduce: have no idea
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:1080
GPU Driver Version:latest
CPU:i5
RAM:12
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):HDD

MadVader

Duhpressed
Duke
M&BWB
It looks like you need to start a new game. Just reloading a game with a bugged quest won't fix the quest, no matter what version in the future you reload it with.
I suggest fixing it with (console) cheats since you really seem to like that old save.

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
It looks like you need to start a new game. Just reloading a game with a bugged quest won't fix the quest, no matter what version in the future you reload it with.
Ditto. You need to start a new game the fix does not support existing games sadly.

Top Bottom