AMTGS Teamspeak Server [200 Slot, open to clans]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In any case, that game is terrible, and devoting even more than 30 hours to it literally melts your brain cells one by one, and any more has a high chance of making you either a zombie, or extremely stupid.

Which they go hand in hand.

Am I really the only one sick to death of the same multiplayer mods? I mean there are about 3 roman mods and god knows how many multiplayer 18th century inspired mods there are out there. Dont get me wrong I still am glad the community is involved but can people really only think of this kinda stuff now?

Rapidfyrez said:
Am I really the only one sick to death of the same multiplayer mods? I mean there are about 3 roman mods and god knows how many multiplayer 18th century inspired mods there are out there. Dont get me wrong I still am glad the community is involved but can people really only think of this kinda stuff now?

Mod makers appeal to what is popular at the current time, and with the amount of support NW has, it's not surprising people are making more mods centred around the era. Conquest is different in a way though, atleast for me. It's alot more 'game' than the others, centring more on gameplay than being a history lesson. The faction system being replaced by colours is a fun relief for someone like me who has been playing mods like NW for 3 odd years, and the gameplay of the mod in general seems alot more fun that other mods.

So in answer to your question, it really does depend on what is the 'in thing' right now. People do have the ability to make other mods (like Vikingr, Deluge e.c.t.), but most are heavily influenced around what is cool at the present moment in time.

Windbusche said:
In any case, that game is terrible, and devoting even more than 30 hours to it literally melts your brain cells one by one, and any more has a high chance of making you either a zombie, or extremely stupid.

I have spent 29 hours on it xD

Furrnox said:
Windbusche said:

This is why you're becoming my favorite forum goer.
:grin:

Windbusche said:
Furrnox said:
Windbusche said:

This is why you're becoming my favorite forum goer.
:grin:

HOW DARE YOU, HOOLIGAN! *Slaps with glove*

"Du skall ej använda luftgevär på forum"

An unfortunate combination but since you two still are members of the forum I guess that you aren't a catastrophic blend?

Regiment/Clan Name:TekkitNoodle
How many channels do you want? (5 max):3(for now)
What are the names of the channels that you want?:Moderators, Chill out,  In game chat
How many people do you have?: about 100
What is your steam name?: Steam got hacked haven't gotten a new one

Steel_bomb said:
Regiment/Clan Name:TekkitNoodle
How many channels do you want? (5 max):3(for now)
What are the names of the channels that you want?:Moderators, Chill out,  In game chat
How many people do you have?: about 100
What is your steam name?: Steam got hacked haven't gotten a new one
This is a conquest thing? And if so AMTGS has stopped supporting Conquest, just forgot to lock the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom