MP Musket Era American revolution multiplayer mod (need help please read)

Users who are viewing this thread

Does it matter how many AwoI mods there are, no not really, as far as I'm concerned, the models from 1776 and the textures are now OSP and anyone may use them and practice with them, if it helps people mod. Same with the stuff from 1860's America, if I made it, its now OSP.

poomtang said:
Does it matter how many AwoI mods there are, no not really, as far as I'm concerned, the models from 1776 and the textures are now OSP and anyone may use them and practice with them, if it helps people mod. Same with the stuff from 1860's America, if I made it, its now OSP.
You made that clear in your previous posts, the question is what's the point of making another 10 or 20 same mods with your models and textures?

The point is, if someone wants to try and make a mod, then they should be encouraged and given help, if its crap it will fall by the wayside, if its any good then it will go forward and people will download it and play it. I'm not concenerned if he uses my models or not, but if he wants them to use them and gain some experience thats fine, plus anyone else is welcome to use them too.

Back
Top Bottom