Resolved AMD ZEN3 5000series CPU will freeze screen in 1.6&1.61 on the battle of a thousand men(4guys same situation as me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.0.e1.6.1.
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Hello, i keep informing the devs about the thread as it gets updated. The issue is being inspected by our QA team and they are working on it. I will update the post if there is any reply from the devs or the issue is updated on our branch.

Hello, i keep informing the devs about the thread as it gets updated. The issue is being inspected by our QA team and they are working on it. I will update the post if there is any reply from the devs or the issue is updated on our branch.
Tkx a lot

looks like good news. installed 1.6.2 with latest hotfix, played 4 or 5 custom battles (big and bloody), could not cause a freeze by my shooting in the air technique. So maybe its fixed for you guys too. Maybe, that was it:
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when multiple missiles collided with the same shield at the same time, with the first one breaking the shield.

those who still experience such problem, advice: use perf_test version, record the freeze and send file to devs. maybe there are more events (like shields crashing) that cause this, but without telemetry its impossible to trace.

p.s. I played no less than 10 huge battles in campaign, no freeze yet

Last edited:
The new version seems to have fixed the problem of freezen screen. I don't know yet what have changed in v1.63.
Hopefully production team found the cause of the problem and didn't just happen to do something to get the game back on track.
I hope this annoying bug can be permanently avoided.
To sum up, this is an exciting news to player, tkx for your efforts again and wish you all the best :smile:

Last edited:
Hello, we found and fixed some freezing problems with the latest update i guess you issue was related to one of those fixes. I am glad the issue is fixed. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Back
Top Bottom