Ambient sound bug

Users who are viewing this thread

rb250

Regular
Playing VC Reforged. Sometimes ambient sound remains stuck, so behind next scenes or main map is still ambient inn, sound of waves or rain. Is there some workaround except restart game? (I don't have checked "replace battle music with ambient").
And rain is sometimes too loud and completely wipes out any other sounds. Pretty immersive in battle scenes (attack of deaf-mutes), but my ears are bleeding :smile:

I'm having the same problem, using VC 2.012, WB 1.668. Most noticeable for me so far is after naval battles, the ambient sound of the ships creaking.

The problem persists even going back to the main menu, so it needs a full restart.

Confirmed, sound continued through main menu and reload savegame. Only game restart helped.

Strangely, after I wrote my question here, I didn't experience bug anymore. Maybe solution can be just write about it? You know, just like catholic confession? I admit, concerning computers I am inclined to believe anything   :wink:

From what I remember, this is an old engine bug since the first M&B. Also clipping sounds that persist until game restart.

Been hoping it would have been fixed by now.

Jackal2233 said:
From what I remember, this is an old engine bug since the first M&B. Also clipping sounds that persist until game restart.

Been hoping it would have been fixed by now.

Sounds very plausible, there was definitely another ambient sounds bug that turned out to be from Warband (rain unaffected by lowering volume slider).

Thanks for answer. I found one guy with same problem in Warband support board. He resolved it with reinstalling game.

Well, it's not a big issue and we must to endure it while we are waiting for Godot... err, Bannerlord :smile:

Has there ever been a fix for this? I found the thread from a search looking for a fix. The ambient ocean creaking and the town ambient crowd & the ambient tavern crowd chatter sounds continue to loop, just now for the 10th time today. It's simply annoying to have to restart my game several times a day to get the ambient loops to stop. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom