B Other Ambient Anti-Soundtrack 2.1 [released for 1.0xx)

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes. Cries of War and Official Vocals sound pack replace sound effects (and they're damned good  :smile: ).

This is a soundtrack that you place in the 'music' folder. So there are no issues there.

I'm actually working on an Ambient Soundtrack only (without the music). Should be done by tomorrow.

so this works with 1.011 right? im not quite sure with the 1.0xx but i take it to mean that it works for all versions of 1.000+ .

im hoping to pile this mod with the inhanced grafics mod and some other sound mods onto a test file of native and see if it crashes it(im going to have about 5 mods on it...ouch...) and if it does not i will set them on my real folder and play in bliss  :twisted:

Yes, it works with 1.011. And since sounds and music go different places you can use this with any mod that adds new sounds.
I also made a plain Ambient Soundtrack without the music. It's here:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,66833.0.html

Hi Adorno, am i reading it right that if you want to put the soundtrack in use for all mods (in the standard directory) then i just need to overwrite the music folder and i do not need to do anything with the music txt and module py file? Or do i still need to do something with those even if i am not putting it in a specidic module?

Hello Adorno:

This is a bizarre request, and has little to do with the ambience soundtrack, but is there anyway you can make the music of your video, "We'll Hunt you Down" available for download? Yes, I saw it on Youtube and really enjoyed it :grin:

I would like to put it as the main-theme when I fire up Native :wink: (I know how to do this part, just need the song, heh).

Thanks very much.

This Soundtrack is awesome. Put it togethor with Graphical Enhancement and you've got yourself a real life MnB adventure, without the real life hurt and boring...ness.

Thanks  :smile:

Playing the Warband beta I noticed the title screen music keeps playing a lot. And it's not meant for battle.

So if anyone wants to use this is in the Warband Beta I suggest the following:

Copy a 'fight_x' track, rename it 'mount_and_blade_title_screen', and overwrite the existing one.
I recommend either 'fight_while_mounted_1' or 2 - or 'fight_as_rhodok', but it's up to you of course.

Same goes if you use the Ambient soundtrack. The tracks are just slightly different.

See you on the battlefield  :smile:

err.. i have a problem, i did all you wrote in the instructions, and instead of music playing out, my title music, and everything else is practically gone and unheard of.

what did i do wrong? i changed first my native expansion mod to scan_module_sounds = 1, then copied all the music files , with the text. i ignored the PY file, since you did not mention it. now i can't hear anything at all!

The instruction might be a little unclear:
1. The music files should go in the music folder in the mod.
2. The text file called 'music' should be placed in the mods main folder - not in the music folder - and overwrite the existing one.
3. Finally - as you did correctly - make module.ini read sounds by changing the 0 to 1.

No. 2 might be where you got it wrong.
And yes, ignore the PY file, that's for modders to play around with.

Is there any way to make this work in warband multiplayer? The native music plays on a random selection (I think) so I thought these replacement tracks would too. Works fine in single player :].

is it possible to have those heard beating and breathing during combat as well as the sound of birds, wind and all those stuff WITHOUT disabling the normal music?

they all add so much atmosphere to the game but i dont want to miss the original soundtracks during my gaming sessions, i kind of like them.... please dont hurt me :grin:

oh and while i am on it, would it be possible to start the heavy breathing when you start swingen your sword mowing down your enemys and let the heart beating kick in when your health drops below X%?

this would be really awesome...

Back
Top Bottom