Amazing siege battle picture, great for screensaver!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Screensaver.jpg

God damn! I love this community :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Here's a closeup;

20220426201533-1-Copy.jpg

Have a great day!

A few days ago, while I was playing MP, I noticed this idiot who stands at this one spot the whole freaking game... not playing the actual game... doing absolutely nothing... just standing there so that you can see this beautiful face when you die and have to go again... just sad...

A few days ago, while I was playing MP, I noticed this idiot who stands at this one spot the whole freaking game... not playing the actual game... doing absolutely nothing... just standing there so that you can see this beautiful face when you die and have to go again... just sad...
Ikr i really dont get these idiots

The youth these days... tsk tsk

It’s despicable anyone would even think of something like this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom