Am I the only one getting a headache in the main menu?

Users who are viewing this thread

Revverie

Everytime I enter MP I know I'll encounter a problem. I press "find button" with the 3 modes marked? The "find" button freezes, I can browse around the menu but it's useless bcs the game wont load, so I'm forced to alt F4 and re open the game again. This thing repeats itself like 2/3 times until I'm finally able to find a game. The custom server list? I couldn't open it at all, the list won't load. And when I'm able to search a game everything goes laggy, it tells me 0 players are looking, that means the game is either freezed and I have to reset again or that I have found a game, the latter doesn't usually happens tho. I'm sick of this crap, going through the menu is a constant headache and I always think why I just don't open another game and start having fun instantly? Plus the terrible matchmaking still happens and the games are always 3-0. I try hard to have fun in this game but it's more a frustration simulator rather than a medieval one. Fix this for God sake, it's annoying. All this crap goes back from months ago. I'm literally having the same issues.

I flip through all the tabs at the top while spamming escape, then check and uncheck the different modes while testing the custom game browser button. Repeat, and after a few cycles of this it usually it unfreezes (you can tell once the custom server browser lets you open it again) so you don't need to restart the whole game.

I've never had this issue. Have you tried like verifying the game files or trying a beta patch or completely reinstalling? Maybe it's a drive thing issue try installing it on a ssd if you haven't.

I have never experienced this and I have about 600 hours in multiplayer. It should be something local on your end, I would suggest what @hoonii said and first verify and if that doesen't help you should reinstall.

About matchmaking, I dont think there is any matchmaking, I can play versus/with people that play for the first time. It's annoying as hell and as you say it usually ends upp with a total stomp.

I have never experienced this and I have about 600 hours in multiplayer. It should be something local on your end, I would suggest what @hoonii said and first verify and if that doesen't help you should reinstall.

About matchmaking, I dont think there is any matchmaking, I can play versus/with people that play for the first time. It's annoying as hell and as you say it usually ends upp with a total stomp.
I've reinstalled 3 times, I'm still experiencing issues, everytime I try to find a game I get freezes, my setup can load any game on highest without problem. Maybe it has to do with servers because I'm SA?

I too had this issue, most often on startup. Now it's mostly gone since I verified game files.
Also I'm from europe so I don't think region makes a difference.
Good luck.

I've reinstalled 3 times, I'm still experiencing issues, everytime I try to find a game I get freezes, my setup can load any game on highest without problem. Maybe it has to do with servers because I'm SA?

I doubt it but it could be. Have you just tried to wait the freeze out? I have no idea what could cause it to be honest. Has the problem always been there no matter the version or is it a new problem?

I doubt it but it could be. Have you just tried to wait the freeze out? I have no idea what could cause it to be honest. Has the problem always been there no matter the version or is it a new problem?
When I have to wait for it I definetly have to alt f4, sometimes I wait get logged off the server. I'll wait for a solution, I already posted in support

Back
Top Bottom