Am I racist or is this game too woke?

Is MadVader a racist twat?

• Yes, definitely.

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • No, just a twat.

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • I'm also uneasy about wokeness, but can't decide if this is really racism.

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm destroying hundreds of arguments every day, I won't research someone's posting history to figure out what he meant when he can just say so.
You are unkind and...
what-are-you-chicken.jpg

I'm destroying hundreds of arguments every day, I won't research someone's posting history to figure out what he meant when he can just say so.
You are unkind and...
what-are-you-chicken.jpg
Research someone's posting history. Bud, it was a response with a quote from you and you had your name tagged in the post. You evaded it. Which brings us back to where we were earlier today, you cherrypicking responses. Seems we've gone full circle now.
I do like how you're quoting Biff. Very fitting.

Woke in the first place is just a buzzword, on the other hand, well this is how it must feel to be black lmaoo, im gonna do some drugs have a gn fellas, this is just a game
Tbh the thread was kind of solved with this post. @MadVader by engaging in the outrage game you are kind of playing into the hand of alt right folks, and helping them further their goals, whether you are aware of it or not. So I think that the real question you should ask yourself is not "am I racist?", but rather "cui prodest?".

Tbh the thread was kind of solved with this post. @MadVader by engaging in the outrage game you are kind of playing into the hand of alt right folks, and helping them further their goals, whether you are aware of it or not. So I think that the real question you should ask yourself is not "am I racist?", but rather "cui prodest?".
I know it helps the enemy, but forced diversity is a genuine problem and, just like the enemy says, you can't even talk about it without being called a racist.
So, the next time I bump into a racist riot, I wouldn't destroy them with hundreds of arguments, because my argument destruction superpowers are weakened by realizing a horrible truth: it's not enough to be anti-racist, but you need to accept forced diversity too, or you will be clumped with the racist mob.
@Terco_Viejo That's beautiful and exactly the stature I was aiming for.
I hope people realize I was fooling around with the Grindperson in the last few posts. But if I fooled you, it's all you.

I know it helps the enemy, but forced diversity is a genuine problem and, just like the enemy says, you can't even talk about it without being called a racist.
So, the next time I bump into a racist riot, I wouldn't destroy them with hundreds of arguments, because my argument destruction superpowers are weakened by realizing a horrible truth: it's not enough to be anti-racist, but you need to accept forced diversity too, or you will be clumped with the racist mob.
I hope people realize I was fooling around with the Grindperson in the last few posts. But if I fooled you, it's all you.
I was just coming for the memes and to see Monty rage :iamamoron:. You know I'm a fan and I certainly admire you as a stirrer of hornet's nests; you're an example to follow :lol:.

---
Sorry for the digression guys, please resume.

How is "forced diversity" a problem. Forced diversity here being 4 diverse cultural people (that includes a white woman... Now that is diverse!) in a dlc of a niche game of course, please indulge me

How is "forced diversity" a problem. Forced diversity here being 4 diverse cultural people (that includes a white woman... Now that is diverse!) in a dlc of a niche game of course, please indulge me
literally unplayable. The AcTuAl StAtIsTiCs show only 1.7 NPC’s in a DLC to be a POC. Hollywoods gone to **** with their wokeness. Im not an incel. Me getting clearly upset about and around people of colour doesn’t mean im a racist and I’ll fight anyone who says it does.

Right? Hehe, right guys? Was just trolling, kek. Did I fool ya? Hehe.

If you don't like it, feel free to leave instead of posting stupid reaction videos. (which is btw against forum rules)
I can't start playing as two white dudes or a white man and a woman, in a game that's set in "white country". The diversity pairs available seem forced and inauthentic as a set. My main complaint is not AGAINST the diversity pairs, but why I don't have a choice of "non-diverse" pairing which I prefer for authentic roleplay.
I'm sure there are greater problems in the world like world hunger and there were worse things in history like the Holocaust, but there's simply no plausible explanation for this except overeager wokeness.
Right? Hehe, right guys? Was just trolling, kek. Did I fool ya? Hehe.
I was making fun of myself as a pompous keyboard warrior, but you missed it. Though I was serious about your lack of debating courtesy.

Though I was serious about your lack of debating courtesy.

Okay, please sum up your argument so I can destroy it, because I can't see it here and I don't want to guess. Thank you!

Oh master of debate, let me bask in your glory and revere you. You’ve never engaged in serious debate here. Thus far you’ve ignored most serious reactions, used strawman arguments on the comments you did cherrypick to react to and when called out on it resort to memes (right, Biff?). You’ve put yourself up a cardboard pedestal and convinced yourself it’s made of concrete. But it really isn’t, is it. But never let your conviction waver! As soon as you do that cardboard box is gonna collapse like a house of cards. So keep your head high, never look down and never question your own superiority. You. Matter. Stay strong.

Oh master of debate, let me bask in your glory and revere you. You’ve never engaged in serious debate here. Thus far you’ve ignored most serious reactions, used strawman arguments on the comments you did cherrypick to react to and when called out on it resort to memes (right, Biff?). You’ve put yourself up a cardboard pedestal and convinced yourself it’s made of concrete. But it really isn’t, is it. But never let your conviction waver! As soon as you do that cardboard box is gonna collapse like a house of cards. So keep your head high, never look down and never question your own superiority. You. Matter. Stay strong.
I asked you nicely for arguments, but all I get is nonsense like this. Make your case and stop posting cringe.
I'm waiting for your arguments. Again. I have a strong feeling you want to avoid a real debate because you will lose it.

This is just another proof that all games should be built in Infinity engine where one can always import an appropriate photo to represent any diverse main protagonist one is going to play.

_W-3s.jpg
FEnsp.jpg
eHcPu.jpg

5QePI.jpg
oe_dH.jpg
8FsL7.jpg

bkNww.jpg
XYSO1.jpg
RA0xT.jpg

I asked you nicely for arguments, but all I get is nonsense like this. Make your case and stop posting cringe.
I'm waiting for your arguments. Again. I have a strong feeling you want to avoid a real debate because you will lose it.
That’s the spirit!

Taleworlds need to seriously improve the available hairstyles in Bannerlord's character generator before any of us can conquer Calradia as Donald Trump.

Including a MEGA hat: Make the Empire Great Again. But if those two guys posting pictures of bald people for over 2 years cant convince Taleworlds to add more hairstyles, nothing can.

A white country... yeah, okey. A country isn't white or black, its composed of people, of course some countries are going to have more white, black, arab, asian people, that doesnt mean other kind of people dont exist on that particular place, and that doesn't mean that other cultures can't reside in that specific country, or that they can't play protagonist roles just because there's a bigger percentage of white people. And again, how is a white woman not part of that demographic you're mentioning anyways man, I'm having serious issues to understand your line of thought. The fact you find it unnimersive and forced just because you can't choose a white man for the first time in your life doesnt mean whiteness is being destroyed at all or that you're being replaced, again, A DLC IN A NICHE GAME MY DUDE.

It's definetly not a mainstream mass media corporate game. And definetly not a game trying to be woke just for having a black male as a protagonist. Guess L4D2 should be in the verge of being woke for having 2 black people in it, you know, maybe no one complained back then because people weren't as dumb or as paranoid as they're now for no reason. Or I guess gamers are so used to play as white men the second they see a different idea for the first time in their lives they lose their mind lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom