am i experiencing a bug?

Users who are viewing this thread

hello all!

i installed the 3.1 beta and i've noticed the custom armors for lords takeda and date are gone from the game. takeda looks like a regular general and the texture to date's armor is almost totally lacking detail. also, i noticed the head i prefer to use for my characters is no longer in the game. actually, i think the mod is using the heads from native.

howyouknow215 said:
hello all!

i installed the 3.1 beta and i've noticed the custom armors for lords takeda and date are gone from the game. takeda looks like a regular general and the texture to date's armor is almost totally lacking detail. also, i noticed the head i prefer to use for my characters is no longer in the game. actually, i think the mod is using the heads from native.
Let me guess.
You installed Sugaroku?
It isn't yet compatible with 3.1. It will be at some point I am sure.

haitch40 said:
howyouknow215 said:
hello all!

Let me guess.
You installed Sugaroku?
It isn't yet compatible with 3.1. It will be at some point I am sure.

i actually forgot it existed by the time i installed the beta lol.
here's a list of my installation process

1 updated warband to the most recent version
2 installed 3.0
3 patched it to .1

maybe there's something else?

thanks for replying btw

ok so i deleted the previous installation, reDLed the installer, installed 3.0 and patched it to 3.1. i approached GL takeda and spoke to him. he doesn't have on the his custom armor and it seems like there's a different head being used altogether.

Back
Top Bottom