Am I banned?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi TaleWorld!

Im a vivid player that all over sudden is not able to play multiplayer anymore?
If I launch the MP I can go to the start screen, but then nothing happens... I cant click on play, login or server or whatever.

If my friend is online he can invite me, I can accept, but then I don't show up in the party neither is he...

Am I banned? If so, for what reason? I also keep getting muted every once in a while without explanation...

Please look into this, as I said I'm a vivid player... It would suck if I cant play anymore...

If you're on 1.5.9 and can't login with the message "Couldn't receive results from login server" you might want to contact MArda. Back when I had this issue, he gave me the MP test branch that worked.

Did you, by any chance, not play cavalry ? It seems that TW hates infantry with a passion, if you want to be in TW's favors you need to make sweet love to horses on a daily basis. I send pictures of majestic horses to TW on a daily basis in order to be allowed to play infantry.

I don't want to suggest a reinstall but from our side we can not do much (maybe it will fix it, maybe not). As long as you are running the stable branch and you do not see a message/reason for a ban then, it is something else.

Back
Top Bottom