Alyss' Sword and Board Duel Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyss

Master Knight
Best answers
0
Surkan you can take Gregor's place if you are still ok with it but i would need your faction and steam
 

Surkan

Baron
WBNW
Best answers
0
Alyss said:
Surkan you can take Gregor's place if you are still ok with it but i would need your faction and steam
https://steamcommunity.com/id/surkans
rhodoks
 

Alyss

Master Knight
Best answers
0
well I have no cheaters nor turkey haters in it at least :smile:

Just dont click on this thread Narmin. I won't waste my time with a liar and rulebreaker
 

Kurdistan Numba 1 Douche

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
0
Alyss said:
well I have no cheaters nor turkey haters in it at least :smile:

Just dont click on this thread Narmin. I won't waste my time with a liar and rulebreaker
Cheater? Wtf you talking about making sh*t up stupid. You are just salty we took your admin away on NA duel.

Freyja said:
Narmin said:
This is gonna be more trash than guaccs tourney lmaoooooooo
You can go up to mountain mate, you don't have to play :smile:
What are you saying? I literally have no idea 90% of the time ????? and Yeah you can be bad at the game that literally no one good plays now. This tourney is about which trash is the least trash lol
 

Freyja

Baron
WBNWWF&SM&BVC
Best answers
0
Narmin said:
Cheater? Wtf you talking about making sh*t up stupid. You are just salty we took your admin away on NA duel.

Freyja said:
Narmin said:
This is gonna be more trash than guaccs tourney lmaoooooooo
What are you saying? I literally have no idea 90% of the time ????? and Yeah you can be bad at the game that literally no one good plays now. This tourney is about which trash is the least trash lol
You probably know it. Anyways, instead of trying to get attention on forums you can go on at NA_Duel and improve your best of NA skillz as a duelist.
 

Calamity

Il Padrino
Count
Best answers
0
I warned Narmin personally but I just wanted to say let's keep the thread on topic please & cut the insults.
 

Alyss

Master Knight
Best answers
0
Narmin said:
Alyss said:
well I have no cheaters nor turkey haters in it at least :smile:

Just dont click on this thread Narmin. I won't waste my time with a liar and rulebreaker
Cheater? Wtf you talking about making sh*t up stupid. You are just salty we took your admin away on NA duel.

Freyja said:
Narmin said:
This is gonna be more trash than guaccs tourney lmaoooooooo
You can go up to mountain mate, you don't have to play :smile:
What are you saying? I literally have no idea 90% of the time ????? and Yeah you can be bad at the game that literally no one good plays now. This tourney is about which trash is the least trash lol

I don’t care of not being admin on NA Duel since it is dead :smile: .
And I would say that you are actually the one mad atm because you are permanently banned from ronin. I won’t waste any time with you.
Next time when you do ft7s narmin don’t reload your game and then block all the attack when you were dying easily before.
It’s really guilty :smile:.

Message for admin : Is there a way to ban a player from one thread ? Because Narmin seems a bit mad atm because we banned him from ronin.

 

Calamity

Il Padrino
Count
Best answers
0
Alyss said:
I don’t care of not being admin on NA Duel since it is dead :smile: .
And I would say that you are actually the one mad atm because you are permanently banned from ronin. I won’t waste any time with you.
Next time when you do ft7s narmin don’t reload your game and then block all the attack when you were dying easily before.
It’s really guilty :smile:.

Message for admin : Is there a way to ban a player from one thread ? Because Narmin seems a bit mad atm because we banned him from ronin.
The situation has been dealt with if you read what I already posted (since you replied quickly I'll assume not).

Keep posts related to the duel tournament.

To answer your question: No.
 

Alyss

Master Knight
Best answers
0
Oh sorry didn’t see your post.
And yes this is a duel tournament thread so please keep the thread on topic
 
Status
Not open for further replies.