Always crashing to desktop!!! For no reason!!! D:

Users who are viewing this thread

LordBraxt

Recruit
Ok, So i was playing a mod on mount and blade ( not warband or anything just normal M&B ) Anyways When i saved and quit my computer turned off because of low power. And when i came back on mount and blade the other day Every time i went in a tavern, Castle, any battle or town. I would always crash!!! I dont know why but its making me crazy!!!

Please help I have never been so mad at a game before... D:>

-Braxt ;-:

If it's connected to a distribution application like steam, gamersgate, or even desura. See if there's a verify game's file option.

Otherwise, install another mount and blade into a different folder and see if it works. If so, you just need to transfer your save files over.

No that didn't work either... I have also when trying to fix it deleated every M&B folder unistall M&B about a million times and reinstalled it another million times!!!

It just doesn't work! I have no idea why and now Im just starting to think theres no way to fix it.  );

It also crashes when i click on options in the main menu  :cry:

Please help I have put about 3 hours into trying to figure out the problem and i cant! Please oh please does anyone know the answer to this problem, if you knew and told me i would give you as much money as mount and blade warband is; because it would be like buying it again. 

Anyones help would be nice...  I cant do anything heres when  it crashes: Crashes when i go into any area, castles, villages, cities, battles... All i can do is make my guy move around on the map and buy stuff from the merchants... Its pointless!!!

If you're playing Warband with Steam try switching to the Non-steam version.

You can find the download link for the Non-steam version on the Taleworlds webpage.

Try opening up the launcher, then navigate to Configure and click on Video.

Untick Load textures on demand from there.

Results?

Kristal said:

Results?

No option for that!? Its normal mount and blade not warband if that helps!... But yeah no option for that :sad:

cbuk said:
Kristal said:

Results?

this

let me know if it works

good luck

Thanks but this is old advice, There no Loadtextures on demand in the video section!!! IM NOT A NOOB I KNOW HOW TO GET THERE BUT THERE NOT THE *&$@ING OPTION! Please help me!

Noob4Sale said:
Try this -> http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2595

I dont see how downloading and installing that helped at all, Still not the option in the launcher and it still crashes :sad:

LordBraxt said:
I dont see how downloading and installing that helped at all, Still not the option in the launcher and it still crashes :sad:

Best to do is to check the mods thread for a solution or ask the mod author for help.

Noob4Sale said:
LordBraxt said:

Best to do is to check the mods thread for a solution or ask the mod author for help.

I dont have five hours to look around on a forum, I wanted answers on this one not another one, But if its the only thing that i can do then i will do it.  :???:  :cry:

Back
Top Bottom