SP - Battles & Sieges alternative to starting a kingdom that does not involve betrayal

Users who are viewing this thread

it looks like the current easiest way to start ones own kingdom is to betray a faction and take earned fiefs for yourself. i remember this was not even possible in warband

it would be nice, while you are not part of any faction, that you can create an army with your own created clan parties. that way make capturing a fief from scratch as an independent a much more viable option. in some playthroughs i want to avoid doing disloyal or two-faced behavior. capturing a fief from scratch with the opposing side being aware of your attack feels like a little more honest pretender approach. while you lead an army independent of any faction, it could also automatically be an option to besiege any neutral targets so you dont have to harass them first. i noticed that you are free to raid villages even with neutral targets, it will cause a declaration of war. in the same way, besieging a target could automatically declare war with that faction

Hello, I am playing as a trader and I took the latest trait that allows to trade settlements, so I am creating a Kingdom without rise a sword (no war, just money em politics)

I heard also that You can attack a caravan or raid a settlement to "declare war" to a kingdom, then take a city and create your kingdom without a traitors' behavior , no need to be in a faction.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom