Alternate command controls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, I'm wondering if there will be any alternate ways to control your units without rebinding tons of buttons in Bannerlord. Traditionally it has been the F-keys, but now that I'm using a 60% keyboard as a daily drive that's not really a viable choice for me, are there any alternate ways of doing it, or in the plans for doing something like that?

Something like using your mouse in a wheel could work if there's plans for it? Where you just hold a button and pull
Draft:
tzHR4t0.png

To be honest i'm ok with the current command menu, though they could always add an alternative menu enableable in the settings. Also, that's a nice profile picture you got there.

To be honest i'm ok with the current command menu, though they could always add an alternative menu enableable in the settings. Also, that's a nice profile picture you got there.

Thank you my friend, overall I would say I'm happy with the current way it works. I was just thinking for users like me (even though we're probably in a HUGE minority here) that have keyboards without the F-buttons independently it could be nice to have an alternate scheme that doesn't require us to use like FN+F1 etc.

It just looks like I'll have to be creative and rebind things when the game comes out :roll:

I think i would like a wheel option aswell, im not always that good a remembering which keys to hit, if im in a pressure situation.

I like the current way it works, but I have to admit a wheel option would also ease any future console port too, for binding orders and stuff like that

I was thinking something very similar to this. I would greatly prefer the option to hold down a mouse button and have a command wheel of sorts pop up to issue commands. I only have 2 side buttons on the mouse, 3 if you count the middle button click, and it would make it a lot easier if I could just hold one of those down to pop up a control wheel with clickable commands.

Back
Top Bottom