alt +?

Users who are viewing this thread

I recently got back to enjoy the game when i faced a very anoyigng bug: i cant make my own faction despite having all the requirements. I did read that during an update they allowed us to access the dev command by pressing alt + ~ BUT that combo has never worked for me since im on a swedish keyboard, previous ttles was either alt + f1 or alt + ö

i have tried alt + everything, shift + everything and ctrl + everything without finding the right keybind. Does anyone know what i can do? id rather not start all over again since this is about my 10th time trying to play the game and i face a bug i cant bypass.

Just for sake of clarity, you are clan tier 4? You control at least one fief and are free from allegiance to another kingdom?

Just for sake of clarity, you are clan tier 4? You control at least one fief and are free from allegiance to another kingdom?

Yes i fullfill all requirements and everything is checked, got 120 men in my party but whenever i talk to the girl the conversation is the usual as if you dont have the requirements. I can join other factions and give them the banner but me no want that XD

Hmm... It appears to be a bug in the story then... You know you can now start your own kingdom through the clan page instead of the story dialogue right? The option is in the upper right hand corner. The story still needs some work I think, so you might be better served going that route.

Hmm... It appears to be a bug in the story then... You know you can now start your own kingdom through the clan page instead of the story dialogue right? The option is in the upper right hand corner. The story still needs some work I think, so you might be better served going that route.

il give it a try, wa supposed to be a command you could post in the dev console that would mark it as completed and move you forward XD

wth, started my save now after the update and "MY BROTER" is back in my life XD

Yes i fullfill all requirements and everything is checked, got 120 men in my party but whenever i talk to the girl the conversation is the usual as if you dont have the requirements. I can join other factions and give them the banner but me no want that XD
It's a bit disingenuous - create an independent kingdom through the clan screen, then talk to them and support an existing kingdom - yours.

Depending on whether you hold imperial or non-imperial settlements, either Istiana or the guy in Marunath.

The main story line is pure disaster. They should rather temporary remove it and fix important thing like perks, children skills, snowballing....

Back
Top Bottom