Alt function in Bannerlord Battles

Users who are viewing this thread

At 5:48, we see this function in use. What do you guys think? From what I get from it, it practically confirms that surprising flanking maneuvers by the AI won't be a thing.
Is this too much info for the player? Giving unit type, distance, and #of troops necessary, especially if we with our naked eye can't spot them?

I suppose it doesn't matter much in battles with bright days and plains, but what about dark foresty foggy nights when visibility is limited? All it takes is the press of the key to be able to position yourself to counter any flanking done by the enemy.

I have to play in order to see its necessity, but considering they removed any map in battle because you as a commander should see only what could be seen, and then add this feature is kind of weird

I mean, like most things I think it should be a toggleable thing for the player. Then again, who says you even need to use the key? Just bind it to a forgettable key or unbind altogether and don't both use it - has the same effect!

I mean, like most things I think it should be a toggleable thing for the player. Then again, who says you even need to use the key? Just bind it to a forgettable key or unbind altogether and don't both use it - has the same effect!

I agree with Captain Obvious on this one. I don't think it's a good feature for gameplay, and that it would actually subtract from the gameplay experience, so you can/should be able to turn it off, but don't remove it. That way it could still be a useful tool for debugging, content creators, casual players, etc. Just forget it was ever a thing and don't hit alt or whatever the key is.

Back
Top Bottom