Antiquity LSP 3D Art AlphaDelta's Ancient warriors pack

Users who are viewing this thread

I believe he was banned for distributing files without proper permissions or accreditation. I've messaged ealabor asking if he ever released a properly credited file set with the meshes, but I haven't heard back yet.

Does anybody know how to import the new items to warband, im not a modder i just want them in my game. I am using diplomacy mod

This does contain malware as far as a few different programs are concerned. Im not trying to necro post just trying to help someone else out after downloading this zip I had to deal with some through security software.

DustyCharacter said:
This does contain malware as far as a few different programs are concerned. Im not trying to necro post just trying to help someone else out after downloading this zip I had to deal with some through security software.
thanks man, for your warning

lulzarz said:
Does anybody know how to import the new items to warband, im not a modder i just want them in my game. I am using diplomacy mod

A few other modders have already used these in their Warband mods.  Check out Bellum Imperii.  There may be a few others.

lulzarz said:

Same way as with any vanilla Mount and Blade item pack. OpenBRF, Notepad++ for the items py file. If you want, you can use a program like ShaderMap for enhancing the textures and make normal and specular maps or do it by hand(increase contrast a bit, decrease saturation) and such. I found it is worth it.  :smile:

@Zarthas: The pack is available on the Nexus site, if I am not mistaken.

The Russian Connection!  Thanks my friend!

I suppose its worth noting that the pack only contains a handful of shield models, but if I had read the OP correctly, I may have realized that.

I wanted the shields anyway so thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom