• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Antiquity LSP 3D Art AlphaDelta's Ancient warriors pack

Users who are viewing this thread

Wibbler

Regular
I believe he was banned for distributing files without proper permissions or accreditation. I've messaged ealabor asking if he ever released a properly credited file set with the meshes, but I haven't heard back yet.

lulzarz

Recruit
Does anybody know how to import the new items to warband, im not a modder i just want them in my game. I am using diplomacy mod

This does contain malware as far as a few different programs are concerned. Im not trying to necro post just trying to help someone else out after downloading this zip I had to deal with some through security software.

Antoni

Sergeant
DustyCharacter said:
This does contain malware as far as a few different programs are concerned. Im not trying to necro post just trying to help someone else out after downloading this zip I had to deal with some through security software.
thanks man, for your warning

Redleg

Sergeant Knight at Arms
lulzarz said:
Does anybody know how to import the new items to warband, im not a modder i just want them in my game. I am using diplomacy mod

A few other modders have already used these in their Warband mods.  Check out Bellum Imperii.  There may be a few others.

Antonis

Marquis
WBWF&SVCNW
lulzarz said:

Same way as with any vanilla Mount and Blade item pack. OpenBRF, Notepad++ for the items py file. If you want, you can use a program like ShaderMap for enhancing the textures and make normal and specular maps or do it by hand(increase contrast a bit, decrease saturation) and such. I found it is worth it.  :smile:

@Zarthas: The pack is available on the Nexus site, if I am not mistaken.

Zarthas

Knight
The Russian Connection!  Thanks my friend!

I suppose its worth noting that the pack only contains a handful of shield models, but if I had read the OP correctly, I may have realized that.

I wanted the shields anyway so thanks again!

Top Bottom