[ Alpha6 ] New Map ---'Dodo Island'--- [Information] [Updated 7/22]

Users who are viewing this thread

It does make sense. By running out of weapons/resources faction could be defeated and surrender insted of endless respawning and fighting over and over again. Under siege you become short of arrows and you have to give up and make peace.

And yes Test map is good just for deathmatching.
DOMA_ map is good for RP. It has arena for example. I saw whole server fighting or spectating at the arena once.

We tried this map before, but is the current version got mining pick for commoners ?

We had a lot of trouble with new commoners who  couldn find mining pick to mine at volcano mine.

Also, the location of the outlaw base near the main mine is a understable choice, still i would prefere that the  buildable defense we have against them allow archers to shoot over ? Why ? Cause it's not uncommon that faction guard this area and outlaw are very well equiped with a engener as well good weapons.

By far it was the best map. It was not bugs but RCC who put it down because of strong commoners=manhunters. I love it and so is people as this map hit 200 players...Hello :roll:

NOVICIUS said:
By far it was the best map. It was not bugs but RCC who put it down because of strong commoners=manhunters. I love it and so is people as this map hit 200 players...Hello :roll:

+1 I absolutely agree. I think that this map is the most suitable for RP. Also, in this map I found most interesting realization of the mines. Among the shortcomings can be noted only low detailed castles, and yes, a bug in the latest version (no mining picks!)

This is not A BUG  :lol: It take a minute to put them on the map and even server holder is capeable to do that....What we need is just server holder willing to put that map on..a little more...

Can you patch this map to V 4.6? Perhaps add a small camp to the top of the mountain, one inside town etc. to add the remaining 4 factions?

It's my pleasure that there are ppl who want this map cuz I think it has been deserted.

So... well. I'm gonna update it. Are there any more suggestions?

This map seems really good!
I just wonder if the sea is navigable or not... and why the Greens doesn't have an harbor. Plus i don't like paesant having only xbowman, i'll change that to "merc" that is a well rounded class.... and it's good for a gaurd.

NEW UPDATES 7/22 Alpha 6

Change log
  • Blacksmith&Doctors' guild is added : Faction 8
  • the Christian religion faction is added : Faction 6
  • the Muslim faction is added : Faction 7
  • Faction 6,7,8 gain profits from the town markets
  • Available troops of faction 6,7 : 'Militia', 'Traveller', 'Huntsman'
  • Available troops of faction 8 : 'Healer', 'Doctor', 'Craftsman', 'Engineer'
  • All castles now have 'inner castle'
  • You don't need any ladders to occupy castles, but it will be very hard to do without ladders.
  • 'Mines' are capturable and defendable. And, the mine is Faction 9. (this is just for occupying them)
  • Improved respawning method.
  • Etc.. (Many things)

Download Link : http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2704
Scene code
scn_scene_2 scene_2 256 none none 0.000000 0.000000 100.000000 100.000000 -100.000000 0x0000000330000500000d234800007ba60000394d000037a6
sea_outer_terrain_2

Back
Top Bottom