Alpha and Beta Branches in General!

Users who are viewing this thread

Yea same here. And just have my first fiefs and got rid of the 3+ bandit camps around it. But ready to start over as I am suffering from many things that I didn't know initially.

I hate those bandit camps they pop up like mushrooms. I found a place near Galend where 5 sea riders hideouts appeared and all with 60+ men inside neer leaving.

They're using the "semver" (semantic versioning) standard, which means Major.Minor.Patch, (ie: 1.0.5)
- Major: Massive changes that break backwards compatibility with previous majorversion
- Minor: New feature or improvement added in a backwards compatible manner
- Patch: Bugfixes in a backwards compatible manner

If we are getting 1.1.0, that should mean we're getting some cool feature added.
Hope that helps.

I hate those bandit camps they pop up like mushrooms. I found a place near Galend where 5 sea riders hideouts appeared and all with 60+ men inside neer leaving.

True, but luckily mountain bandit camps don't have high numbers of bandits in it (from what I saw) and they aren't that lethal. Forest bandit camps are the worst. Cleared one with 35+ people in it yesterday. Took me around 5 hours including failing endlessly, divising a plan and executing it.

True, but luckily mountain bandit camps don't have high numbers of bandits in it (from what I saw) and they aren't that lethal. Forest bandit camps are the worst. Cleared one with 35+ people in it yesterday. Took me around 5 hours including failing endlessly, divising a plan and executing it.

They should have a limit of units spawned by them that either have to be inside or outside.

w2q3px0aqzq41.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY **** I live for this ****

MP only counts. SP is for -snip- casuals.

I love MP. I argued against all those misfits who said they'll never try MP anyway and TW should leave it out. But I have to admit I like SP a lot. Still I would not play SP that enthusiastically, maybe wouldn't have even bought for full price now if MP wasn't included. These series of loner games coming out nowadays are really a horrible trend. I think 10 years ago game companies wouldn't dare to release them in the genres where they're being released now. Absolute shame. That being said, BL SP is fun as hell.

This new update will have more than 10mb.
hqdefault.jpg

Btw. I hope they fix the most common problems specially snowballing and stutterings and some particular things about A.I. However, I think that snowballing and A.I, are a long term correction...Maybe in a couple of months, we will see a great difference.:smile:

Back
Top Bottom