Along with custom servers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Im pretty sure when custom servers release, we're going to see alot of Mount and Siege and NeoGK like modded servers with custom scripts and so on., which we used to see in Warband.

I think TW and the community would really benefit from allowing the server hosts to edit and change the classes and perks, maybe even the kingdoms you play as. Hosts could provide their own custom kingdoms with custom classes and perks, using the items already in the game, maybe even utilising the crafting mechanic to add more melee variety.

It potentially could mean infinite content. You want Rome vs Galls? Paint their colors on the banner spawn some custom classes and slap some handmade perks on them and you re good to go. Crusaders vs Saracens? Use your imagination and use whats already there, helmets, armors etc, it is possible. Gondor vs Uruk-Hai? May require new models, so importing custom models would be nice to see

It could vastly improve the longevity of multiplayer and multiply the fun. Along with community made maps and scripts, combining them with player made factions, classes and perks, all this could make Bannerlord a game worth its predescessor.

Yeah…without a monopoly on native; they can’t make any money off of stupid micro transactions. So, enjoy waiting another 50 years for this.
I dont think i understand. Bannerlord doesnt have microtransactions does it?

Edit: or you mean buying coins for mp customization?

Actually weird there's no invasion mode in Vanilla, I remember when Viking Conquest came out we would be like 150 players vs waves of bots - it was quite epic!

how will custom servers work? Will everyone have to download a module first or are all or most of the custom files/assets online/hosted going to be in a location online?

Back
Top Bottom