Almost a good night

Users who are viewing this thread

Gorlock

Knight at Arms
All was going well tonight, proper playing on the NA server, other than Bandits abusing KOS rule and more random during wars. Anyways, I thought for once, just once! I was going to have a good night with no randoming on the NA server. Then when the admins went to sleep, all hell broke loose. People were camping in the armory and shooting those who came in, random soldiers would shoot each other during two wars, but not a battle. Utter retardation plagued the server. :sad:

Gorlock said:
All was going well tonight, proper playing on the NA server, other than Bandits abusing KOS rule and more random during wars. Anyways, I thought for once, just once! I was going to have a good night with no randoming on the NA server. Then when the admins went to sleep, all hell broke loose. People were camping in the armory and shooting those who came in, random soldiers would shoot each other during two wars, but not a battle. Utter retardation plagued the server. :sad:

Did he announce he was going to sleep ?
I was always remembering to admins to not tell when they're meaving in order to avoid this kind of cases.

Gorlock said:
Aww man s*** went downhill after the admins left. I did like how you killed that one camper in the armory(you were the one who killed him right?)

@Ra'Jiska: Neither of the admins on NA(if I do remember correctly)said they were gonna hit the hay, they just left without notice.

Gorlock said:

I remember that, I was with some friends and we charged in. I can't remember who finally killed the damn man, his name was "Derp" from what I remember. He was outlawed because people were accusing him of randoming faction members, and then decided to go crazy.

Ra'Jiska said:
Gorlock said:

Did he announce he was going to sleep ?
I was always remembering to admins to not tell when they're meaving in order to avoid this kind of cases.

Yeah he did, if it's the same situation I'm thinking of. It'd be weird if me and Gorlock had the same experience on separate occasions, on the same night. So I'm assuming it's the same situation.

LionsOfBavaria said:
And to think Derp had an application to be an admin...
-1 from me

He applied for Administrator?

Can I have a link? Maybe I can down vote it or if I have screenshots supply it for a case against him in his thread.

LionsOfBavaria said:
Only admins may down vote someone.

Aww.

Well if you or the rest of the administration are interested in screenshots, I may or may not have them. I tend to take screenshots obsessively so I probably do.

Derp was not the one doing the camping. In fact, I felt bad for derp because Derp and his friend were going out for logging but these two trolls Jessie_Cornwall or something and James something were constantly trying to teamkill people in their faction, Rassel and I stopped that most of the time, and then Hessian(out leader) kicked them from the clan. Same thing with some guy named Blood, but back to the point. They were constantly trying to steal people donkeys that they were selling their items out of the carts, and Derp kept killing them because of it. Derp was doing a lot of good and was just defending himself, I felt bad for him because he probably went bad because of it. I know half the time I play this mod I lose faith in its players :p

The Cornwalls have a habit for killing people, unarmed or armed, and their own faction.

That's why you should get to know who to avoid and who to have a loaded pistol around.

Back
Top Bottom