Ally lords not raiding enemy villages

Users who are viewing this thread

murtega

Sergeant Knight at Arms
I don't know if this is a bug or intended feature but during my years of campaign so far as an Aserai vassal/king, none of the Aserai lords raided any enemy village. Not even once. As soon as a war starts, half of enemy lords rush to burn down our villages but we just build armies and attack/defend towns or castles. Once an army dissolves, another lord summons all available parties up immediately so basically there's never any lord hanging out by themselves to do raiding etc. Perhaps this happens because lords have way too much influence or it's just an Aserai thing as they love trading with peasants or some unfair balancing against the player yet again?

Also noticed while I was a vassal that we never hired any mercenaries / minor clans. Since I'm a king, I assume it's now my task though.

I didn't bother checking what happens if I join to another kingdom as I hate all of them for one reason or another and Mameluke heavy cavalry are too good to be without. :grin:

I didn't bother checking what happens if I join to another kingdom as I hate all of them for one reason or another and Mameluke heavy cavalry are too good to be without. :grin:
Patrician tastes, my friend.
Perhaps this happens because lords have way too much influence or it's just an Aserai thing as they love trading with peasants or some unfair balancing against the player yet again?
Yeah, Aserai economy is much stronger and as a result they build town improvements much more quickly than other factions. That includes the influencing generating ones and garrisons as well, so they have a fat stack of influence and these big-ass garrisons to pull troops from.

So their lords are almost never running around at below 40% (ineligible for army service) for very long and they get snapped up quick by lords with tons of influence to burn.

Back
Top Bottom