Allow us to select no helmet in customization

Users who are viewing this thread

Goyyyio

Sergeant
Just that, if you can put helmets on, for example, battanian recruits, then we should be able to remove any sort of helmet in every other class, why? Because why not, it's another customization feature, and not helmets always look good

No, because you are going against the grain of what is the essence of the default Classes :iamamoron:... because according to:

[...] But mainly the premade class system enables us to balance troops more individually and by that make them more distinct from its own troops and that of other factions. [...] Making troops distinctive enough with a glance you know all about what you are facing. Capabilities, gear, etc. [...]
(source)

BUT...
giphy.gif

Mmmm wait a minute :lol:...

+1

all clothand fur head protection "helmets or hats" is ugly I want it to be optional from the very beginning even if it mean less protection

besides tw devs haven't finish to fix all the clipping issues with helmet and hair, people just look silly I know they see it fine on their pcs but to other look funny

No, because you are going against the grain of what is the essence of the default Classes :iamamoron:... because according to:

(source)

BUT...
giphy.gif

Mmmm wait a minute :lol:...
Well if I could choose how customization works, I would allow to choose almost everything in a single faction, and to dress however you want. "To know what you're facing" yeah we know what we're facing, a dude with a sword and a shield or a dude with a two handed weapon, what else am I supposed to know lmfao, the only thinking I do when facing someone in Bannerlord is: block, and attack. Yeah that's it. I guess how fast could I run from them does have a weight, but even with that in mind the choices are too limiting still.

TL;DR: Give even more choices for customization, make it cheaper, let us not wear helmets.

You also only earn "loot" to buy items with when playing on official TW servers iirc, which is another issue with the system
I guess the problem is that loot could be tricked in custom servers? But on the other hand: who the hell cares lmfao. A true customization system should work towards letting the player dress how they like, while also making playing engaging, but this is not engaging, this is like making you actually work. At least that's how I feel it, I don't have 1000 hours to spend a week in this game just to make my character look decent.

Well if I could choose how customization works, I would allow to choose almost everything in a single faction, and to dress however you want. "To know what you're facing" yeah we know what we're facing, a dude with a sword and a shield or a dude with a two handed weapon, what else am I supposed to know lmfao, the only thinking I do when facing someone in Bannerlord is: block, and attack. Yeah that's it. I guess how fast could I run from them does have a weight, but even with that in mind the choices are too limiting still.

TL;DR: Give even more choices for customization, make it cheaper, let us not wear helmets.
My comment was in a tone of irony :lol:... if you click on the link below the gif it takes you to a comment of mine and looking in the spoilers you will see that they have contradicted themselves by implementing that vision of customisation system.

Back
Top Bottom