SP - General Allow us to marry our companions

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi,

In Bannerlord, compared to Warband, marriage is more than just a boost into the noble life. It´s more or less a must for survival, when game has a deathmode and charachters die right and left.

My games othervice tend to be very repetative.
1. Set up economy.
2. Grind a spouse.
3. Game can start...

It can be quite timeconsuming with a low-Charm dude to manage. As a non-aging charachter in Warband, I can slow-play and do my things in whatever order I wish. But unless I wish to play the boring brother or the crap useless younger siblings I need a spouse ASAP.

Yeah, we should be able to marry companions.

It´s more or less a must for survival, when game has a deathmode and charachters die right and left.
Just FYI, the player character can't die in battle, has a very low chance of being executed if captured by one of their acknowledged rivals and has to submit to a faction they have high criminal rating with to get executed for crime.

+1 and be able to whip em in the dungeon

the-corscian-brothers-8.png

Yes, I would like the option to marry a spouse too. This can already be done with mods, but it would be nice to have it in vanilla.

Just FYI, the player character can't die in battle, has a very low chance of being executed if captured by one of their acknowledged rivals and has to submit to a faction they have high criminal rating with to get executed for crime.

I know, but the brother and other relatives can still die :smile:
So beeing able to reproduce is of the essense still.

And.. The Game has so big potential for playing other charachters than just the noble thing. A peacefull trader, A mighty banditlord, The Hound Baron.. Many types that should not attract much alliance - wiches with the nobility. Here marrying my favorite thug would come very handy and more on-flavour :smile:

Who is this Hound Baron and where can I find him...

Sorry for the bad unsupported reference. "Hound - barons" is maybe a bad translation from my native language but it is a low noble doing the dirty-work of higher - but not royal - nobility.
In A Game Of Throne, "The Hound" Sandar Clegane and his brother Gregor Clegane is "The hounds of the Lannisters" so I thought the reference had full english support :smile:

Sorry for the bad unsupported reference. "Hound - barons" is maybe a bad translation from my native language but it is a low noble doing the dirty-work of higher - but not royal - nobility.
In A Game Of Throne, "The Hound" Sandar Clegane and his brother Gregor Clegane is "The hounds of the Lannisters" so I thought the reference had full english support :smile:

Nope, not something I've ever heard in American English at least... it makes sense, thanks for sharing. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom