SP - General Allow to transform your companions into noble vassals of your kingdom, giving them their own clan and fiefs!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

1. Allow to transform your companions into noble vassals of your kingdom, giving them their own clan and fiefs (And with that add a range of interactions with them, like banqueting, summon them to defend or attack a kingdom and more);
  2. - Allow to send soldiers to my vassals;
  3. - Allow me to select my main house to receive all kings seeking peace, alliance and much more!

I am waiting implement this to get back to playing!!!

IMPLEMENT THIS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!???????

Guys leave your support here so we can try to be heard!

Last edited by a moderator:
Player: Oh man I love doing stuff with my companions! I hope they let me do more in the next game. *Megaphone in developers ear*

Developer: So lets just give the player a ton of perks that don't actually work. Oh and put crafting in too, my kids love Minecraft.*Slightly drooling*

1. Allow to transform your companions into noble vassals of your kingdom, giving them their own clan and fiefs (And with that add a range of interactions with them, like banqueting, summon them to defend or attack a kingdom and more);
  2. - Allow to send soldiers to my vassals;
  3. - Allow me to select my main house to receive all kings seeking peace, alliance and much more!

I am waiting implement this to get back to playing!!!

IMPLEMENT THIS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!???????
+1, and they could get married and have kideronis

I made a companion into a vassal of my realm in Warband, and she promptly went and defected to the Nords. After years of fighting together side by side through thick and thin.
At least you'd be able to have them beheaded if they tried that in Bannerlord.
I honestly can't imagine that this feature isn't in the development timeline, given that it was a thing in the previous game.

Ok - I liked this in WB but how should it work in BL? What should they "get for free" when promoted? A T4 clan with 3 usefull members? Or a t1 clan with no members?

My suggestion is to spawn vassal clans. IE summen a noble familly. Maybe a married couple with 3-4 children, the oldest 18-20, the youngest 8-10. They a T3 clan. Companions have their backstories, they cant spawn relatives out of thin air, they are lowborns and contracters/mercs this game.

Why would they do that? That's fun and immersive. We don't do that here in Bannerlord!

In all seriousness +1. I've been *****ing about this since release.

Back
Top Bottom