Resolved Allocating Companion Focus or Attribute points

Users who are viewing this thread

Altough I have clearly disabled the "Auto Allocation for Clan Members" option the game is doing so nonetheless. This leaves me unable to allocate the Focus or Attribute points I want for my Companions.

Also the same issue experienced here. Even after starting the game as Manual skill allocations for companions, some have them chosen already while others lock you out completely even after attaining levels that would allow you to choose a perk or skill

For they mostly allocate skills and focus themselves but sometimes they don't. And they never add focus to skills with 0 focus even if You appoint them to clan role needing the skill

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom