Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Chilllord

Recruit
Summary: Three allied Vlandian Ai Parties stuck in a Village (Goleryn)
How to Reproduce: Unknown
Have you used cheats and if so which: Teleportation
Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): Armies holding on the Map on top of the Village
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1070
GPU Driver Version: 516.59
CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X
RAM: 2x16GB DDR4-3200
Motherboard: MPG X570
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD - Seagate Barracuda 1TB

Further Information: I'm hearing combat noises coming from the village... perhaps they are still in a combat state and bc they don't have any further instructions, they are just standing there.

Workaround: Calling the Parties into an Army or Declaring a War against a faction that has members nearby or just against them yourself.

I don't know how to attach a Savefile.

Edit: I just realised that I converted this Savefile from 1.7.2 to Beta 1.8.0... 5 Hours ago but still.

Last edited:
I've seen somewhat similar behaviour to that you describe or I think could be similar.

Try to observe the party for 1-2 days - notice if they are actually recruiting.
Should it be the same as I've seen that seems "odd" you can go to the village recruit all that is left typically t1 recruits and you'll notice vacant spots of the higher tiers that they had recruited.
When all is empty they will move to nearest town or the next village with new recruits.

Again this may be something totally different you have than what I've observed, good luck.

I've seen somewhat similar behaviour to that you describe or I think could be similar.

Try to observe the party for 1-2 days - notice if they are actually recruiting.
Should it be the same as I've seen that seems "odd" you can go to the village recruit all that is left typically t1 recruits and you'll notice vacant spots of the higher tiers that they had recruited.
When all is empty they will move to nearest town or the next village with new recruits.

Again this may be something totally different you have than what I've observed, good luck.
No, you're exactly right. Recruiting the troops in the Village immediately fixed the issue.

Back
Top Bottom