In Progress Allied party is starving while following/going to your army.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

CptMuppet

Sergeant
Summary: When you add a party to your army and it starts following you, it stops visiting settlements even when its troops have no food and they are starving. You can't even trick them into buying food by making them travel rigth next to villages and towns. Also, if you in such a situation kick them from the army, wait until they start going to a settlement, and then add them to your army again, they will stop this action and start following you again despite of continuous starvation.

How to Reproduce: Create an army and add any party to it and don't let them catch you for long enough for them to start losing troops from a starvation. You can use my save files.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No, I have not used any cheats.
Scene Name (if related): Campaign map.
Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA Geforce RTX 2070 SUPER
GPU Driver Version: 472.12
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
RAM: 2 x 8GB DDR4 3200MHz
Motherboard: MSI B450-A PRO MAX
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom