Version number
v1.1.0.
Platform
Xbox Series X
Game mode
Sandbox
Graphics mode
Performance
Summary:so after console received update 1.1, on my xbox series X the game launched fine (I know a lot of people couldn't even launch the game and currently it's been reverted back to 1.0.3) but I didn't see anyone talk about bugs within 1.1 yet

So i came her to point out that i personally didnt have an issue launching the game, but i tried to take over an alley in a town, and when i tried to put a companion in the alley to create some early game passive income, the second i hit the confirm button, my game full crashed me back to the xbox dashboard, a few others in reddit comments mentioned the same thing but I didn't see any posts here yet about it. If the plan is to roll out 1.1 back onto xbox with a fix to launch crashes soon, I hope yall can fix the alley system at the same time.
How to Reproduce: in the early game, like 30 days in, get a companion with high rogue stats and go to a major town (I went to Rovalt I think it's called, a Valandian city) beat a small group of thugs (i just had to kill 3, and i had the help of one companion while fighting, i only had 2 companions at the time total) and when you try to make the companion with high rogue stat the leader of the alley, when you hit the final confirm button the game may full crash and dashboard you.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Are you experiencing the same issue on the latest version of the game as well? (v1.1.0) I mean after the rollback.
My apologies, I misunderstood what you meant, I literally just loaded up my xbox and hopped into the game to see the v1.1.0 has been reintroduced to xbox

Give me a couple minutes I'll test to see if this is still an issue right now

My apologies, I misunderstood what you meant, I literally just loaded up my xbox and hopped into the game to see the v1.1.0 has been reintroduced to xbox

Give me a couple minutes I'll test to see if this is still an issue right now
This is going to take a while to test

The only companion that I have with high rogue stats, also apparently had the merciful trait and can't become an alley leader. And since yall added a fog of war to the encyclopedia I now have to go to every town looking for a non-merciful high rogue stats companion manually, to test this.

Are you experiencing the same issue on the latest version of the game as well? (v1.1.0) I mean after the rollback.
Okay, an actual update

I found companions with mean looking names and one of them had high rogue stats and didn't have the merciful tag

I went to the city ( Quyaz ) and it had 2 crime lords. I had to enter and exit the city 3 times to get a "Backstreet" to spawn, when it finally did I gathered all my companions and beat up the thugs, it opened the companion select screen, then the troop select screen then after I hit X to confirm it popped me back into the town and a bunch of men wearing my colors loading in around me

So it seems to be working, I'm hesitant to confirm 100% that it's working yet as I've only done this once now, but I'm happy to see it work this time, according to a few commentors on reddit they noticed in the previous attempt at rolling out v1.1.0 that sometimes it would work and sometimes it wouldn't

So for now I'll say it's working but if it doesn't in the future I'll record a clip of whats wrong (if the xbox allows me to after I've been dashboarded) and come back to the forums at that time

Ty for responding and having me retest that now that v1.1.0 is back out on xboxs

Back
Top Bottom