Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.5
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Hi Team,

It seems I have lost all workshops after my MC died and I continued to play with my heir character.
I am not sure if any save file could help for troubleshoot this...

It's still happening in 1.5.9. My thought is that the methods pointer for the workshops get lost after the player died. Maybe stick the pointer to the clan instead to the the chacter in the clan would help. Will test it by time

Also noticed that no one takes over the ownership of the shops.
I was visiting my former shops (as my son) in the "Manage Town" screen so I was able to see that the owner is still my dead “me”.

It took me way too long to realise that the shop income was gone. Was cutting every corner of my expenses. So, I had only small garrisons what made me an easy target. Paying for peace and so on and on drained 1.5 Mil. It is amazing to see how big of an impact it was (is) to my campaign just have one 1K less income per day. Important is that I didn’t realise because otherwise I would simply buy the shops again and it would compensate the buying price pretty fast. Now I’m Still in the downward spiral. Lesson learned: I was sure as long as I have the shops in my towns, I’m fine, I was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom