• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Resolved All worksops gone after MC death

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.5
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Worlok

Squire
Hi Team,

It seems I have lost all workshops after my MC died and I continued to play with my heir character.
I am not sure if any save file could help for troubleshoot this...

uçanbiblo

Community Support
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Hello, i have forwarded the issue to the QA team. Thank you for reporting it in and for your time.

It's still happening in 1.5.9. My thought is that the methods pointer for the workshops get lost after the player died. Maybe stick the pointer to the clan instead to the the chacter in the clan would help. Will test it by time

GaMoR

Recruit
1.6.1 Beta: You still loos all Workshops with the Player Chars death. (At least in my case)

GaMoR

Recruit
Also noticed that no one takes over the ownership of the shops.
I was visiting my former shops (as my son) in the "Manage Town" screen so I was able to see that the owner is still my dead “me”.

It took me way too long to realise that the shop income was gone. Was cutting every corner of my expenses. So, I had only small garrisons what made me an easy target. Paying for peace and so on and on drained 1.5 Mil. It is amazing to see how big of an impact it was (is) to my campaign just have one 1K less income per day. Important is that I didn’t realise because otherwise I would simply buy the shops again and it would compensate the buying price pretty fast. Now I’m Still in the downward spiral. Lesson learned: I was sure as long as I have the shops in my towns, I’m fine, I was wrong.

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Top Bottom