Resolved All troops in battle are either very skinny or very fat

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Summary: When I installed version 1.5.7, I immediately noticed that every troop in a battle ("troop" here not counting named characters) was either very skinny, or else very fat. No in-betweens.

How to Reproduce: Start a battle with a number of e.g. Imperial recruits in your party. Put them into line formation, then look at the line from the side. Might be easier to see with shirtless troops like mountain bandits. Very easy to see if you edit the XML to remove their equipment.

Have you used cheats and if so which: No

Is it possible to have two live versions of the game installed at the same time? It isn't viable for me to uninstall and re-download different versions of the game whenever I find a bug, since each reinstall takes perhaps an hour (or two, counting the revert back to the version my campaign's on).

Last edited:
Sorry but it's impossible to keep up with everyone rigid and distorted preferences for beauty.
"Everybody's too fat or too skinny" yeah I've heard that before, we'll all be skeleton's sooner or latter so turn the lights out and procreate!

Is it possible to have two live versions of the game installed at the same time? It isn't viable for me to uninstall and re-download different versions of the game whenever I find a bug, since each reinstall takes perhaps an hour (or two, counting the revert back to the version my campaign's on).
Seriously though , you're reporting on 1.5.7, which is not the main version anymore, it will not be updated at all ever, never ever ever.
So if this problem exists on 1.5.8 or a.5.9 beta you've got a report, but if not..... see above off topic commentary :razz:

I've repeatedly asked people to look out for this bug in latest version, but despite how easy it is for anyone with latest version to confirm/deny the bug's presence in latest version, no one has bothered. Apparently, I'm the only person in the community who notices (and is annoyed by) this sort of thing.

On an island, Will

I've repeatedly asked people to look out for this bug in latest version, but despite how easy it is for anyone with latest version to confirm/deny the bug's presence in latest version, no one has bothered. Apparently, I'm the only person in the community who notices (and is annoyed by) this sort of thing.

On an island, Will
I just don't see troops as fat or thin, they're all beautiful troops to me :razz:

This particular bug no longer occurs. There are two similar bugs that are still an issue, but one of those has its own report thread and the other is on the known-issues list.

Back
Top Bottom