All right, so who asked deaths to be removed from the score board?

Users who are viewing this thread

What happened is pretty straightforward.

-UI artist is playing Bannerlord MP with TW dev badge on

-Gets roasted for going 1 and 7 despite being a dev

-Removes deaths to hide his K-D

-Refuses to elaborate

-Leaves

lol, with all the bull**** they pulled so far I would be really surprised if this was what made people stop playing...
Simple stuff like this can have bigger impact than other weird stuff. Having a visible K/D is the absolut standard in every ****ing multiplayer game that exists. I cant imagine how frustrating it is to press tab now.

Simple stuff like this can have bigger impact than other weird stuff. Having a visible K/D is the absolut standard in every ****ing multiplayer game that exists. I cant imagine how frustrating it is to press tab now.
Not in Minecraft!!!!

Also, BF2042 kind of hides it you can see your own, but I don't think you can see it from other people.

What happened is pretty straightforward.

-UI artist is playing Bannerlord MP with TW dev badge on

-Gets roasted for going 1 and 7 despite being a dev

-Removes deaths to hide his K-D

-Refuses to elaborate

-Leaves
I swear man, the only reason T Spawn cant shoot down suicide on Dust 2 is Gabe probably tried playing, got sniped RQ’d and then said **** it I’m adding a box there and it just stuck. Idk man TW is ****ing up big recently, even for TW. Like our standards were low but ****ing hell.

Well I think this all goes back to when they removed Losses from our player profiles and just show wins. It's the same exact logic, they only want you to focus on the positive aspects of your progress without having to worry about hurting little billy's feelings when he realizes that he has a 15% win-rate or a kill/death ratio of 1:100. It's to make casuals not feel bad about being bad, simply put.

Spam, trolling
Dont worry guys, Community member SOLDIER here. we have no answers at this time

Haven't played since April, still not regretting it.

There are way better games out there.

Imagine if you had a really great house but it was a little old. Instead of remodeling it, you just destroy entire rooms and replace them with empty rooms made of cardboard walls and then take a big turd in the middle of each room. Basically, this is Warband to Bannerlord.
Lmaaao, it's sad how accurate it is

I hope they track the number of skirmishes played. This extremely unsatisfying change should show its effect quick.
Btw I found the source I was thinking of. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/1-5-5-balance-and-further-changes.437165/

"SKIRMISH

FactionMatch Win RateRound Win Rate
aserai0.50.5
battania0.520.52
empire0.480.49
khuzait0.490.5
sturgia0.50.5
vlandia0.510.5

Since the update there have been roughly 5k matches and the baseline balance seems to be pretty good. Obviously these may be slightly different for varying skill levels but there is no outlying over/under powered faction as of now."

- AVRC 7.1.21

1.5.5 was released 24.12.20. So 5 000 matches in about 2 weeks. So roughly 360 matches per day. During 1 hour, there was an average of 15 matches being played. IIRC this was removal of crush through, new archery stuff and a fair amount of class changes.

Last edited:
HEY DEVS i think you forgot to remove something

DurhQky.jpg

I'll assume it was a bug and theyre working on fixing it.
I cant imagine a gaming company in 2021 removing deaths on a scoreboard. Beyond belief.
It isn't a bug. If you look inside the libraries and check pre update and after update you can clearly see the array in which the data in the xml is derived from doesn't include the deaths anymore.

Pre update

fda0f639fea4737d219aa0c4ba619df8.png

After update

c7bce923546dafbe958c6f801e9a84b1.png

You'd have to be a very special person to make such a "bug". It's a design decision and it was confirmed by NIN3 on discord, they are still discussing it apparently though, so there is still hope i guess

Back
Top Bottom