All right, so who asked deaths to be removed from the score board?

Users who are viewing this thread

Notice how every dumb post in the MP section begins with some kind of TDM anecdote.
You literally couldn't make this **** up.

It's as if the whole game was designed around killing people in order to advance to a certain objective in all gamemodes and that the more kills you do, the more chance you give your team as a whole to advance.

So basically. Horse dmg merged with actual score. Is such a braindead move.

It makes analyzing performance useless. It makes loot a race to kill horses before rider

Also, unit cost does not affect score apparently

Score system is worse now

Let's be honest, I often play multiplayer and I'm almost always in complete disagreement with those who post in this section. I disagree on most concepts, on the whole pseudo-e-sport things, on how to approach it at a structural level.
Even then, I'm still part of the MP community, I *am* one of the few people left who actually play this online.

I understand why people are this upset about K/D: it's because most people here feel good when they have 40/2. We all do. Let's be honest though: the reason the experience is so terrible is 80% taleworlds' fault and 20% on the players. Players don't play the objective, know why? Because they will get more deaths than kills, and we can't have that now, can we? They either go around with a two-hander and kill people from the back, goof around while on horseback or camp with bow and crossbow. Remove the K/D, and people just MIGHT be more willing to stress out less and play the objective more. I've actually advocated for removing K/D from multiplayer games since the first Call of Duty.
Ah, and before you point the finger, I'm usually 3:1 here, 10:1 in most fps - it's really not about what feels good but what makes the matches interesting and not completely nonsensical.

That said, it is a SMALL thing that didn't need addressing now that the whole experience is a travesty and the servers die every 2.5 seconds.
#RemoveTheScoreBoard

When was the last time you played siege and found people actually working together to take the objectives?
Also, classy post there. Really went in depth with your reasoning.
What is there to "reason" over? You pulled some hyperbole on a strawman, and one that applies exclusively to TDM. It's beyond stupid, but it's to be expected from a post trying to defend something as ridiculous as this.

Haven't played since April, still not regretting it.

There are way better games out there.

Imagine if you had a really great house but it was a little old. Instead of remodeling it, you just destroy entire rooms and replace them with empty rooms made of cardboard walls and then take a big turd in the middle of each room. Basically, this is Warband to Bannerlord.

Last edited:
Imagine if you had a really great house but it was a little old. Instead of remodeling it, you just destroy entire rooms and replace them with empty rooms made of cardboard walls and then take a big turd in the middle of each room. Basically, this is Warband to Bannerlord.
It's exactly like this:

I wouldn't praise Warband for its build quality either, but what really made the game fun and impressive (in spite of that) was its brilliant gameplay ideas and content (i.e. the creative direction), which was bolstered by the community.

MP:
Styo in 2018: "Warband had MP Beta for a long time and this is why MP was popular. We the players told you what needed to be done and you listened. I remember giving feedback right to Armagan. Bring those days back. That is what made you successful."

SP:
Armagan in 2010: "Without its mods Mount & Blade wouldn't be what it is now. It owes a lot of its success to mods."

It's so strange that TW would take a wonderful part of M&B and deliberately make it so explicitly anti-community while riding the back of a franchise that built-up its success by being so pro-community and embracing of a passionate community of players.

Part of the reason why they held off on custom servers and allowing the community to improve the MP experience all this time is because of the kind of updates we're seeing right now.

TW in May 2020: "Or we just simply should let people open servers when most of the features we are planning not have been added yet or the game version will change a lot in the coming months to support it with this in mind might not be the best of practices? ... There is some aspect on our side that we need to take care of them first before doing anything else. This priority list might make people upset but well we will be upset in the end if we can't do what we plan as we plan."

Bannerlord Multiplayer is designed for low IQ people and kids who will spend thousands on stupid skins/symbols with their parent's credit card or play for hours to get them. ( Before some people outrage, I'm not calling you low IQ because you play Bannerlord MP, I'm saying they are designing it for those people )
And some kids are susceptible to hurt themselves after hearing trash talk over the internet about their K/D - as a form of cyberbullying.
If you are older than 14-15 or if you have enough IQ not to consider selecting a few items before spawning as a "complex" thing, then you are most likely not Bannerlord MP's target audience. You can still choose to play and enjoy, but your concerns are not important. It's not TW's fault that you choose to play the game.
Last year they said they'd "continue to develop and play the MP part of the game nevertheless what will the player count be", which goes against the idea that it's all about selling skins and making money in MP, since otherwise they'd care very much about the player count. They seem fine with riding the MP into the ground. (Some men want to see the world burn.) Real transactions could still be a possibility in the future, but I reckon they only included it (in the first place) just to imitate the other MP games they enjoy playing (i.e. not Warband) - I've seen a video of TW engineers playing Dota 2, for example - and because it fits the new class system. The MOBA-style perks would have been added for the same reason. They're turning a cold shoulder to a part of M&B's legacy and making the MP for themselves, which in a way fits in with what you said.

Let's be honest, I often play multiplayer and I'm almost always in complete disagreement with those who post in this section. I disagree on most concepts, on the whole pseudo-e-sport things, on how to approach it at a structural level.
Even then, I'm still part of the MP community, I *am* one of the few people left who actually play this online.

I understand why people are this upset about K/D: it's because most people here feel good when they have 40/2. We all do. Let's be honest though: the reason the experience is so terrible is 80% taleworlds' fault and 20% on the players. Players don't play the objective, know why? Because they will get more deaths than kills, and we can't have that now, can we? They either go around with a two-hander and kill people from the back, goof around while on horseback or camp with bow and crossbow. Remove the K/D, and people just MIGHT be more willing to stress out less and play the objective more. I've actually advocated for removing K/D from multiplayer games since the first Call of Duty.
Ah, and before you point the finger, I'm usually 3:1 here, 10:1 in most fps - it's really not about what feels good but what makes the matches interesting and not completely nonsensical.

That said, it is a SMALL thing that didn't need addressing now that the whole experience is a travesty and the servers die every 2.5 seconds.
How big is your penis?

I'll answer this one guys no worries. Players of Bannerlord please give us time. We are creating everything the game needs and because of this we have no time to answer any of you peasants. Just leave it up to us we got this

Back
Top Bottom