All right, so who asked deaths to be removed from the score board?

Users who are viewing this thread

Someone here must have wanted deaths gone from the scoreboard, so who was it?

TaleWorlds statement about EA is full of "community feedback", so surely someone must have asked right?

How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
“We intend to use a range of different methods to gather player feedback and data throughout the early access period. These include engaging with users directly on our official forum and our Steam forum, requesting specific feedback through questionnaires, hosting and participating in multiplayer events alongside our community, and using analytics tools to gather data.”

These past experiences have taught us that it is vital to bring players in to help us iron out any issues and refine the game by utilizing feedback to bring it to the level that both our community and we expect.

Far as I remember, they wanted to make this game competitive(e-sports dream(lol)). Why do you even need to remove death count? It's not even make sense and not quite fit for a competitive game, I never seen one like that. Also score system is very unfair.

Just add deaths back, ok thanks. Also why were my settings reset? Not a big problem but why?

unknown.png

For those who don't know what this topic is about.

Every patch devs do **** nobody asked for, technically implemented in the worst way.
They dont give a **** about what the community wants, they just look at other games and try to do the worst copy of them all.

Taleworlds, stop spitting in our faces claiming its exactly what we wished for.

The main mp devs in taleworlds still having ****y ideas while taking a bath or ****ting again ***.
This is pure idiocracy at this point. How the **** this thing passed in your ****tiy meetings at taleworlds and then accepted.

edit: I will just put this post here.

This conversation between [TW] 5ten and some players in a Skirmish match might shed some light on the issue:
ctGtwHN.png

5ten: How's the new kick mechanic?
BuBu: Animation looks ******ed.
5ten: I made the animation. What's ******ed about it?
BuBu: Just give us Warband 2. Stop ****ing up the legacy. All we wanted is Warband on a better engine. Now we have forced quest and bugs.
Wow: I have a better suggestion. Bring back kicks from Warband. Warband kicks is just one example of how responsive and smooth was the Warband combat. You complicated chambers and they're not being used at all. Like AT ALL.
5ten: We want to try complicated things sometimes. Warband was simple. Sometimes simple is better. But play around with the kick and see if you like the depth in how it works now.
Wow: Come duel. I'll show you how complex the kicks are. I'll kick you 10 times out of 10. In Warband I wouldn't.
5ten: Game on.

If anyone's interested, this is how the developer (playing in purple) faired on the duel server:

As you can see, there are players who *care* about this series and wanted M&BII to continue the "legacy" of Warband. It had exceptional qualities that were well worth retaining for future M&B games. Yet TW seem to care more about designing whatever they want for the game (no matter how much the community tells them that it's flawed). Just look at the dreadful integration of crushthrough last year. Fast forward to today, and there are still uncalled-for decisions, including crushthrough rearing its ugly head again.

Taleworlds ****ing deep toughts and the Vision™ is the only reason why this multiplayer is a big fail. It is just waste of time and money.

Last edited:
All TW had to do was make a damage dealt stat and I would have been happy. Instead they removed deaths and changed the score system where you have to do the math to see how much damage you dealt. Why cant anything be simple.

The number of deaths is irrelevant if you have one life. Maybe some intern programmer wanted to change this for some one life mode, but then made a mistake and changed it for every mode.
Report it as a bug to tech support and see what happens.

The number of deaths is irrelevant if you have one life. Maybe some intern programmer wanted to change this for some one life mode, but then made a mistake and changed it for every mode.
What are you even talking about ? Ofcourse death matters , in all scenarios.

But which mode is going to have one-life and 1 round? Doesn't make sense but then again we are on taleworlds.com

Back
Top Bottom