All Quiet On The Bannerlord Front

Users who are viewing this thread

spear, horse, AI, just to name a few

the only problem here i can blame on is your parent, if you disagree you could debate not sending out childish bait
Naw, you just lack reading comprehension. Dont project your stupidity onto others. Here, I can quote my rebuttal again for you, "SP an MP are completely separate entities with separate dev teams."

Perhaps the devs had moved on or left the TW's and we got a new generation of devs to work on mp, which is this, :cautious:
This would explain a lot, particularly the slow development and the many bugs and crashes. I often thought that what TW is really hiding is the situation with their staff: many experienced people left and replaced by a trickle of new interns.
Thought to be fair to MP devs they complained they are understaffed.

Im sure they are understaffed. But if they just released custom servers we would have hundreds of maps by now. Problem is not TW isnt creating content. Problem is TW is actively denying creation of content to happen.

the question is why they don't want people modding? they already got our money.

the only answer that makes sense is that they want more money. they are thinking that they can control the scene and milk it for cash in the future. too many modders and content creators doing work FOR FREE and making their dog**** product actually enjoyable would be bad for some imaginary bottom line in 5 years that will never materialize.

The staff number for mp is lower than sp, so developing the game will take longer,
There is no development in multiplayer yet. Some balancing back and forth while completly ignoring the mp community, that's it. You don't need a staff of developers for that. The "workload" of changing 3-5 stats every 3-5 month would be outclassed by every leisure time modder.

There is no development in multiplayer yet. Some balancing back and forth while completly ignoring the mp community, that's it. You don't need a staff of developers for that. The "workload" of changing 3-5 stats every 3-5 month would be outclassed by every leisure time modder.
That is true, we don't exactly know why they're taking this long and why they are ignoring the community, why have these forums then? Yes modders would be able to do any of these suggestions and fixing easily and it won't take long.

Back
Top Bottom