All Quiet On The Bannerlord Front

Users who are viewing this thread

i just tried to join a game at 6pm ish on a Wednesday and there wasn't a single player on any server

i really hope this is the worst it is going to get

you cannot get worse then 0,

please taleworlds there is still time,

bring back the gold system of warband, or please have a conversation why you think the class system is better.

and please add battle mode to matchmaking,

it is a good mode!

yah know. A couple weeks ago I said "It can't get worse then this, it's only up from here". Then it got worse. We are *thbbpt* officially at *thbbpt* rock bottom *thbbpt*
ov12mS1.gif

I wish there was custom servers... or have some co-op mods server (like full invasion from wb) but seems like its to much to ask for...

I played some Warband last night and had a good time on a Battle server and then some Deathmatch.

Just in that clip alone, there's a world of difference. You can hear cavalry coming consistently. The camera doesn't take a second to swivel around. The polearm isn't clunky and sluggish. Turning around isn't pointlessly encumbered. The horse gets reared reliably, and it allows me to follow up with a decent attack. The chamber system actually works efficiently. The jump is functional and un-floaty. The whole thing feels responsive and fluid, easy to understand and unfettered by good-for-nothing details in the combat mechanics.

There's also much more personality in the equipment selection. You can tell more reliably who the newer players are (even from a distance) by their chosen armour, so there's more chance of better players going easy on them (as I do), rather than facing everyone as if they could potentially be the best player in the game. I literally saw someone write in the chat: "Dont kill nestor, he's a new player xD." He was easy to recognise, and I protected him from getting backstabbed. TW really aren't looking out for the little guy (by making everyone look the same) with Bannerlord's class system.

Just in that clip alone, there's a world of difference. You can hear cavalry coming consistently. The camera doesn't take a second to swivel around. The polearm isn't clunky and sluggish. Turning around isn't pointlessly encumbered. The horse gets reared reliably, and it allows me to follow up with a decent attack. The chamber system actually works efficiently. The jump is functional and un-floaty. The whole thing feels responsive and fluid, easy to understand and unfettered by good-for-nothing details in the combat mechanics.
Poetry

working chambers, too x)

also custom servers lol

I played some Warband last night and had a good time on a Battle server and then some Deathmatch.

There's also much more personality in the equipment selection. You can tell more reliably who the newer players are (even from a distance) by their chosen armour, so there's more chance of better players going easy on them (as I do), rather than facing everyone as if they could potentially be the best player in the game. I literally saw someone write in the chat: "Dont kill nestor, he's a new player xD." He was easy to recognise, and I protected him from getting backstabbed. TW really aren't looking out for the little guy (by making everyone look the same) with Bannerlord's class system.

if only we had an actual mount & blade 2 and not this trash called bannerlord, warband is way more superior to bannerlord in every aspect, such as balance, combat mechanics, etc. etc.

Played Warband last night too, consistantly chambering spear users, leaving them without a chance to block. Warband combat is fantastic

so true bannerlord combat is so chaotic just like it's development. in fact i do think developer have change some stuff in pass month. however those changes are so insignificant compare to the major combat design flaws

Back
Top Bottom