All my NEW villages change icon model after a few seconds of game time

Users who are viewing this thread

I've added about 110+ new villages to my game, they all start as the correct map icon, but after about a second or two of game time passing, (me holding down spacebar) they all switch to the desert village icon.
84056D49D53BE07B99807C010B048ACF62F61DE8
DDB890310FD064F84E5D88D15408210D2083364A

Now, I haven't completely finished making the proper scenes (copying and assigning) them for all the villages, but should that really affect the map icons?

I think the village burning script does something to do with map icons. Checks if they've been raided and then changes it either the original one, burning one or burned-out one. It might be that it's set to still have them change to the default.

That's my guess anyway, could be something else.

Ahh, you're right, this is a necessary change for all new villages than basically.

Code:
  ("process_village_raids",
    [
       (try_for_range, ":village_no", villages_begin, villages_end),
        ##CABA Fix 
        (try_begin), 
          (this_or_next|is_between, ":village_no", "p_village_16", "p_village_23"), #Shapeshte through Shulus (up to Ilvia) 
          (this_or_next|is_between, ":village_no", "p_village_49", "p_village_51"), #Tismirr and Karindi 
          (this_or_next|eq, ":village_no", "p_village_75"), #Bhulaban 
          (is_between, ":village_no", "p_village_85", "p_village_87"), #Ismirala and Slezkh 
          (assign, ":normal_village_icon", "icon_village_snow_a"),  
          (assign, ":burnt_village_icon", "icon_village_snow_burnt_a"), 
          (assign, ":deserted_village_icon", "icon_village_snow_deserted_a"), 
        (else_try), 
          (is_between, ":village_no", "p_village_91", "p_salt_mine"), #Ayn Assuadi through Rushdigh <-- This right here
          (assign, ":normal_village_icon", "icon_village_c"),  
          (assign, ":burnt_village_icon", "icon_village_burnt_c"), 
          (assign, ":deserted_village_icon", "icon_village_deserted_c"), 
        (else_try), 
          (assign, ":normal_village_icon", "icon_village_a"), 
          (assign, ":burnt_village_icon", "icon_village_burnt_a"), 
          (assign, ":deserted_village_icon", "icon_village_deserted_a"), 
        (try_end),

All my new villages are between village_110 and salt_mine, I think I fixed it with this:
Code:
#Malik New Villages (Basically, because all my new villages are after village 110, they get turned into desert villages, and because I have new snow villages i have to add them in as well)
  ("process_village_raids",
    [
       (try_for_range, ":village_no", villages_begin, villages_end),
        ##CABA Fix 
        (try_begin), 
          (this_or_next|is_between, ":village_no", "p_village_16", "p_village_23"), #Shapeshte through Shulus (up to Ilvia) 
          (this_or_next|is_between, ":village_no", "p_village_163", "p_village_165"), #New Vaegir Villages1
          (this_or_next|is_between, ":village_no", "p_village_169", "p_village_180"),	#New Vaegir Villages2
          (this_or_next|eq, ":village_no", "p_village_186"), #New Khergit Village  
          (this_or_next|is_between, ":village_no", "p_village_49", "p_village_51"), #Tismirr and Karindi 
          (this_or_next|eq, ":village_no", "p_village_75"), #Bhulaban 
          (is_between, ":village_no", "p_village_85", "p_village_87"), #Ismirala and Slezkh 
          (assign, ":normal_village_icon", "icon_village_snow_a"),  
          (assign, ":burnt_village_icon", "icon_village_snow_burnt_a"), 
          (assign, ":deserted_village_icon", "icon_village_snow_deserted_a"), 
        (else_try), 
          (this_or_next|is_between, ":village_no", "p_village_91", "p_village_110"), #Ayn Assuadi through Rushdigh
          (is_between, ":village_no", "p_village_201", "p_village_223"), #New Saranid Villages	  
          (assign, ":normal_village_icon", "icon_village_c"),  
          (assign, ":burnt_village_icon", "icon_village_burnt_c"), 
          (assign, ":deserted_village_icon", "icon_village_deserted_c"), 
        (else_try), 
          (assign, ":normal_village_icon", "icon_village_a"), 
          (assign, ":burnt_village_icon", "icon_village_burnt_a"), 
          (assign, ":deserted_village_icon", "icon_village_deserted_a"), 
        (try_end), 
        ##CABA Fix
#Malik New Villages End       

Hello, it's probably just me but my newly added village still turns sarranid after a few seconds, can anyone help me work this out.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom